- Agitar Software. M. C. // Red Herring;10/7/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p38
The article features Mountain View, California-based Agitar Software, a technology company included in "Red Herring's" top 100 list for 2007. Jerry Rudisin is the chief executive officer of the company. Key investors include Sequoia Capital, New Enterprise Associates and Globespan Capital...
- Bynari. E. C. // Red Herring;10/7/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p44
The article features Dallas, Texas-based Bynari, a technology company included in "Red Herring's" top 100 list for 2007. Hyun Kim is the chief executive officer (CEO) of the company. Investors include Crist Ventures, Aegis Texas Ventures and Eyes of Texas Partners. Bynari makes open-source-based...
- SLC-based Attensity keeps hiring plan secret. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/28/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p7
Reports that Salt Lake City, Utah-based software development firm Attensity Corp. has moved to larger quarters in anticipation of tripling its staff size by the end of 2000. Secrecy of the firm in revealing the number of people it employs; Developer of natural language processing software for...
- Dancing with faceless men. James, David // BRW;May2003, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p52
Discusses the importance of maintaining investor confidence in extending the tenure of chief executive officers (CEO) in Australia. Effect of the capitalization of the stockmarket; Difference between a company's financial performance and the management of investor perception; Relationship...
- Hitting pay dirt. Aragon, Lawrence // PC Week;9/6/93, Vol. 10 Issue 35, Inside pA/14
Discusses the salaries of chief executive officers (CEO) of computer software companies. Limitation of talent pool; Differences in salary raise; List of highest-paid software executioners.
- Bank One chief hopes investors will be patient. McNulty, Ian // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p1
Reports the expectations of Bank One Corp. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon on bank investors in New Orleans, Louisiana. Details regarding the attitudes of investors; Comparison between local and regional market of Bank One in Texas; Impact of local ownership on the bank; Account of Bank One...
- Overpaid CEOs, poison pills blasted. Feinberg, Phyllis // Pensions & Investments;10/18/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p39
Reports on the 1999 meeting of the Council of Institutional Investors. Crystalreport.com Graef Crystal's list of chief executive officers who have not earned their salaries and stock options; Focus on developments related to the investment management industry.
- IDD OutTakes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p4
Reports on developments related to investment dealers in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003. Resignation of Richard Strong as chief executive of Strong Financial; Reimbursement of Merrill Lynch to clients; Hiring of Scott Nedrow as managing director at Ryan Beck.
- CEO performance ranks as major concern of investors around the world. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/2/2001-7/16/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p20
Reports on the result of the Russel Reynolds Associates' annual survey of institutional investors. Identification of a company's financial performance as most important factors influencing investment decisions; Focus on chief executive officer turnover, succession and severance packages;...