- The Humbler One. Murphy, Victorian // Forbes Global;10/27/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p32
Features Jeffrey Raikes, chief of the Office applications division of Microsoft. Contribution of his division to the market value of Microsoft; Product growth plans of Raikes; Challenges facing Raikes.
- Gupta lays out Keynote's future. // eWeek;3/13/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p26
The article presents an interview with Umang Gupta, CEO of Keynote Systems Inc. based in San Mateo, California, regarding his vision on the future of the company. Gupta explained issues pertaining to services rendered by the company. He said that the new Internet is programmable, mobile, and...
- Hitting pay dirt. Aragon, Lawrence // PC Week;9/6/93, Vol. 10 Issue 35, Inside pA/14
Discusses the salaries of chief executive officers (CEO) of computer software companies. Limitation of talent pool; Differences in salary raise; List of highest-paid software executioners.
- More Throats to Choke? Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;9/26/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p10
The article addresses some myths surrounding the software industry regarding enterprise applications. Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff, as of September 12, 2005, would like people to believe that his company will become a major platform for enterprise application integration. This will not...
- Cyberspace has room to grow. Coffee, Peter // eWeek;4/10/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p58
The article focuses on the spatial data management tool that assists powerful data visualizations in cyberspace. According to Dean Stoecker, CEO and president of SRC Computers Inc., the company's services are platform-independent, database-independent and country-independent. He also added that...
- Boxing in Benioff. // eWeek;2/27/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p67
he article comments on the possible competition between the companies Salesforce.com Inc. and SAP due to the SAP's on-demand customer relationship management (CRM) application service resulting to being worried of Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff. Benioff have the reasons to be worried because SAP's...
- With the Multivalue Market in Flux, Revelation Debuts New Technology. Ruane, Mike // Database Trends & Applications;Mar2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
The article presents an interview with Mike Ruane, president and CEO of Revelation Software. The company highlights its latest software releases including the OpenInsight 7.0 and Universal Driver. One of the new releases, Universal Driver Heavy, allows replication from one server to another....
- Top 10 CIO Concerns Shift As Industry Is Under Fire. Johnson, Jim // Software Magazine;Summer2002, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p38
Discusses the top concerns of chief executive officers in the computer software and service industry in 2002. Disaster and security management; Issue on money management; Uncertainty of the business climate and market upheaval.
- Steven Peltier. // San Diego Business Journal;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p37
Reports on the appointment of Steven Peltier as CEO of WiredRed Software Corp. in San Diego, California. Career highlights; Achievements of Peltier; Job responsibilities.