- Zebra Technologies expands 'smart' label capabilities. // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct2005, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p13
Reports that Zebra Technologies has added converting equipment for producing smart labels to its Greenville, Wisconsin facility. Additional announcement that the company had qualified as a supplier of EPC 1 radio frequency identification labels to Alien Technology.
- Who's Who in RFID. // Traffic World;2/2/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 5, p23
Lists companies involved in developing radio frequency identification technology and applications in the U.S. Acsis Inc.; ADT Security Services Inc.; Alien Technology Corp.; Checkpoint Systems; EPCglobal US; GlobeRanger; Intermec Technologies Corp.
- Alien Technology Named to the Most Innovative Connected-Device Technology Companies. Richardson, Ed // Automotive Industries;Oct2011, Vol. 191 Issue 10, p45
The article reports that Alien Technology Corp., an automotive industry leader in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Ultra High Frequency (UHF) products and services, has been named to the 2012 CW 100 list of the journal "Connected World Magazine," which recognizes the most innovative...
- Tesco extends RFID trial to distribution hub. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;9/23/2003, p14
Tesco PLC has extended its trial of radio frequency identification tags (RFID), implementing the electronic tracking technology in its non-food distribution centre at Milton Keynes, England. The supermarket chain, which last week announced a 17% rise in sales for the 24 weeks to August 9, 2003,...
- Alien Technology Quatrotec. // Traffic World;6/6/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 23, p15
Reports that the firm Alien Technology has acquired Quatrotec, a commercial aviation and transportation integration services company, to complement its radio frequency identification technology product offerings.
- RFID Solutions center doors open. // Food Engineering;Mar2006, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on the move by Alien Technology Corp. to open a new Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Solutions Center in Dayton, Ohio. The RFID Solutions Center comprises 23,000 square feet of education, research and development and real-world implementation resources. The center will...
- Intermec Sues Alien. // Traffic World;7/17/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 29, p17
The article reports on the infringement case filed by Intermec Corp., a radio frequency identification (RFID) manufacturer, against Alien Technology Corp. Intermec alleged that Alien's Generation 2 RFID tags and readers infringe 10 of its products. Intermec has asked the courts to stop Alien...
- Waiting for RFID's Day. Hoffman, William // Traffic World;9/8/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 36, p18
The article provides information on the economic outlook of radio frequency identification (RFID) in the U.S. in 2008. RFID manufacturer Alien Technology Corp. argued that RFID will continue to innovate, expand and grow, only its growth will be slow and steady. Moreover, Gartner Research...
- Alien Earns Accreditation for RFID Test Center. // Material Handling Management;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the Performance Test Center Accreditation mark awarded by EPCglobal Inc. to the RFID Solution Center of Alien Technology Corp. in Dayton, Ohio. The accreditation signifies the successful completion of the Alien RFID Solution Center with the EPCglobal Performance Test...