- NOW, THAT'S WHAT A BUBBLE LOOKS LIKE. WEINER CAMPBELL, CAREN; LENZ, KRISTIN // Inc.;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p22
Several charts and graphs are presented that provide data on the startup funding market in the U.S. from 1995 to 2012 which include the venture capital (VC) per sector, the total post-initial public offering (IPO) value of all VC-backed exits, and the volume of merger and acquisition (M&A) exits.
- Biotech's wellspring: the health of private biotech in 2012. Huggett, Brady // Nature Biotechnology;May2013, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p396
The article offers an overview of the global private biotechnology (biotech) sector in 2012, which had been a good year in terms of funding. It says that money was raised for various purposes such as partnerships, public equity, and venture capital (VC). It states that the year had 10 initial...
- Recent Funding. // Storage Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p12
Presents a graph regarding the venture funding rounds of several storage startups as of January 1, 2004, including InfiniCon Systems and Neartek.
- STATISTICS. // Computer Weekly;1/13/2009, p7
A graph is presented which depicts the demand for information technology staff during 2008.
- Top management team compensation in high-growth technology ventures. Balkin, David; Swift, Michele // Human Resource Management Review;Mar2006, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Abstract: We examine the key compensation issues pertaining to the top management team that occur during the early stages of growth in new ventures, specifically those anticipating rapid growth such as in technology-intensive markets. Similar to other new ventures, high-growth technology...
- IT ON THE SHORES OF LAKE MICHIGAN? Schram, Art // Siliconindia;Mar2001, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p90
Focuses on the capital venture in information technology (IT) in the United States. Career prospects for IT workers; Viability of high-technology entrepreneurship and business; Economics of IT revolution.
- VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS. Vaiuso, Tracy // Orange County Business Journal;6/23/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p18
Presents chart depicting the ranking of venture capital firms in Orange County, California.
- Largest Indiana-based Venture Capital Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p90
The article presents a chart depicting the largest Indiana-based venture capital firms.
- Private Equity/Venture Cap Firms. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;4/7/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 15, Special section p24
A table is presented that lists private equity or venture capital firms in New Jersey, ranked by assets under management, including Domain Associates, HealthCare Ventures and Argosy Partners.