THE RH 100 AT 10
- PHOTO7 FINISH. // Red Herring;10/7/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p34
The article offers information on the Red Herring 100, a list of the 100 most promising private companies in North America selected by "Red Herring" magazine. The list had some 800 entries to sort through , many of which applied through the magazine's online application process. Some nominations...
- TOP 100. // Red Herring;10/7/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p32
A list of the top 100 private companies of North America selected by "Red Herring" magazine is presented.
- Four device firms in 'top 10' of Red Herring Europe 100 list. Fishman, Rae // Medical Device Daily;4/2/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 62, p1
The article reports that Israel ranked fourth on Red Herring list of 100 most promising privately held technology companies and start-ups for Europe in 2007. The four Israeli medical device developers that are included in the list are BrainsGate, InSightec, Lumus and TransPharma Medical....
- Red Herring 100 North America Finalists. // Red Herring;6/12/2010, p1
A list of the finalists for the Red Herring 100 North America award from the periodical "Red Herring" is presented, including the private technology companies A-Life Medical Inc., Achaogen Inc. and Acqueon Technologies Inc.
- Computer Crash. // Orange County Business Journal;10/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p70
Reports that the decrease in the number of pages of the technology magazine 'Red Herring' illustrates the slowdown in the U.S. high technology industry.
- THE LORE OF RED HERRING. // Red Herring;10/7/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p8
The article offers historical information about "Red Herring" magazine. In the 1800s, wily British fugitives discovered that rubbing a herring across their trail would divert the bloodhounds in hot pursuit. In the 1920s, American investment bankers began calling preliminary investment...
- Short Takes. // Network World;10/31/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p21
Reports on developments involving companies in the computer industry. Launch of Aruba Networks Inc.'s wireless hardware and software; Aim of the hardware and software to improve mobility and security for remote workers; Integration of F5's Big IP SSL termination or load-balancing box with its...
- Celeno Chosen as 2013 Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner. // WiFi/ WLAN;Jul2013, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that semiconductor firm Celeno has been chosen as one of the 2013 Top 100 Global Private Companies of the periodical "Red Herring." Topics include the company's adoption on technological innovations, the financial performance, and quality of management and strategy. Also...
- Technology essential. Gottliebsen, Robert // BRW;7/31/95, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p8
Opinion. Examines the increased number of technology operators in Australia's Top 500 Private Companies list.