- Top cellular phone dealers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/11/94 Supplement Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p135
Presents a list of top cellular phone dealers in Louisiana. Number of cellular phones sold in 1992; Number of employees; 1992 cellular telephone revenues; Brands sold; Contact information.
- Official cellular estimates upped. // Computing Japan;Jun97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p41
Presents information on the number of cellular phone users in Japan, according to the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications. View that cellular phone users will increase.
- Digit. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);12/20/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 25, p16
The article presents statistics on estimated cell phone subscriptions worldwide.
- Tans, Hair, Proms, Etc. Dolliver, Mark // MediaWeek;5/31/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p21
The article presents statistics on the number of female respondents who love their hair, the utilization of cell phones and land lines among adults who have both kinds of phones, and the number of high school students who use sales or coupons when purchasing items for the prom.
- 107 percent more people accessed the web daily on their mobile phones this January than in the same month last year. // Entrepreneur;Jul2009, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p44
The article presents statistics on the percentage increase in the number of people who accessed the Internet on their mobile phones in January 2009 compared to January 2008.
- World mobile data markets to grow. // Design News;7/18/94, Vol. 50 Issue 14, p41
Reports on the possible continued growth of the mobile communications market. Factors behind the growth; Statistical information; Forecasts; Technology competitions between cellular and radio frequency (RF) data networks; Role of time and user education.
- Surveys & stats. Galifianakis, Nick // Public Relations Tactics;Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p6
Statistics are presented on the habits of the cell phone users in the U.S.
- PURCHASE PLACE. // RCR Wireless News;4/21/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p3
The article presents statistics on the results of an online survey conducted by this periodical asking respondents where did they buy their cellular telephone.
- Mobile Telephony's dropping price points. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Oct94, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p23
Presents statistics on the average monthly cellular per-subscriber rates in several major countries from 1988 to 1992.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p32
Statistic is presented on the projected local mobile advertising expenditure in 2015-2020.