- INSIGHT IN CHINESE ECONOMIC GROWTH. Afridi, Shah Faisal // Hilal;Jul 2015, p40
The author provides insights on the economic performance of China. Topics discussed include the increase in the share of global gross domestic product (GDP) on Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) basis, the areas of progress in terms of reforming the domestic commerce system and the importance of open...
- ECONOMY. // Israel Country Profile;2007, p11
The article provides information on the economy of Israel. The country experienced a period of economic stability during the late 1990s when the fiscal house was at last being put in order. Its economic performance showed a marked improvement towards the end of the 1990s. The growth of the...
- Brunei Darussalam. Tritasavit, Thanut // Regional Outlook;2012/2013, p125
The article presents an overview on the economic outlook in Brunei as of January 1, 2012. It highlights the 2.6 percent increase of gross domestic product based on purchasing power parity (international dollars). It also details the successful implementation of diversification initiatives for a...
- New study cuts world GDP figures. Ben-Ami, Daniel // Fund Strategy;11/19/2007, p14
The article reports on the results of a study carried out by the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank on the economy of China and the global gross domestic product (GDP). The study reveals that China's economy is substantially smaller than previously stated and global GDP growth is half a...
- Part Four - Comparative tables. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jul2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 7, p257
Presents charts of economic indicators for several countries, as of July 2005. Gross domestic product; Investments; Exports; Purchasing power parities.
- Part Four - Comparative tables. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Aug2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 8, p235
Presents comparative tables on the main economic indicators of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member and non-member countries, as of August 1, 2003. Basic structural statistics; Purchasing power parities; Gross domestic products.
- Part Four - Comparative tables. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Sep2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 9, p235
Presents comparative tables of the main economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Member countries, as of September 1, 2003. Basic structural statistics; Purchasing power parities; Gross domestic product.
- Indo-China Trade Potential: An Analysis of Revealed Comparative Advantage. Raghuramapatruni, Radha // Journal of International Economics (0976-0792);Jan-Jun2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p4
India and China, today, represent Asia's two largest and most dynamic societies which are emerging as new trend setters in international relations and have come to play an increasingly dominant role in the world economic affairs. Especially, with their enormous average GDP growth rates standing...
- Governance UNBUNDLED. Jha, Shikha; Zhuang, Juzhong // Finance & Development;Jun2014, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p24
The article offers the author's insights on the importance of good governance for economic development in Asia. Topics discussed include per capita gross domestic product (GDP) development in purchasing-power parity (PPP), the Worldwide Governance Indicators (WGIs) use to measure aspects of...