More Apple Stands
- Inside the Apple Stores. Dalrymple, Jim // Macworld;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p16
The article focuses on the growth and expansion of retail stores of Apple Inc. It is noted that the company has opened retail stores in more than 170 locations in five countries since its first retail store opened in McLean, Virginia in 2001. It is reported that the company has recently opened a...
- Unlocked iPhones Are A-Ok with Apple. Snell, Jason // Macworld;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p26
The article presents information on the trend of unlocking Apple Inc.'s iPhones. The disappearance of iPhones from the markets in which they are being sold, has been the highlight of the last two Apple conference calls with analysts to discuss the company's financial results. In the most recent...
- APPLE'S QUARTER STRONG. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;4/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p36
The article reports on a fiscal second-quarter profit of $1.21 billion posted by Apple Inc. in 2009. More than 11 million iPods and nearly 4 million iPhones were sold by the company during the quarter. Investors were advised by chief financial officer (CFO) Peter Oppenheimer that the company has...
- Apple CFO to retire. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Apple's SVP and CFO Peter Oppenheimer has announced plans to retire at the end of September this year.
- Apple. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/ 5/2014, pA02
The article offers information on the retirement of chief financial officer (CFO) Peter Oppenheimer at the technology firm Apple on September 2014 that will be replaced by Luca Maestri and mentions the shares of apple in 2014 which increased by about 0.7 percent.
- Apple CFO Oppenheimer to Retire in September. MOREN, DAN // Macworld;Jun2014, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p15
The article announces that Peter Oppenheimer will retire as chief financial officer and senior vice president at computer firm Apple in September 2014.
- Forbidden Fruit. Safian, Robert // Fast Company;Dec2007/Jan2008, Issue 121, p18
The article discusses a report on Apple Inc. regarding the company's place within the computer industry.
- Apple Signals a Move Into the Enterprise. FAAS, RYAN // Macworld;May2014, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p77
The article reports on the increasing use of operating system iOS devices of Apple Inc. in enterprise environments. The company's position in the business and enterprise community is explained. Comments of Apple Inc.'s chief financial officer (CFO) Peter Oppenheimer regarding convenience of iOS...
- Apple Beats Street on iPhones; Shares Soar. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;10/21/2008, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of technology company Apple. The company reported net income of $1.14 billion, or $1.26 per share, on revenue of $7.9 billion that included strong sales of iPods, Macs, and iPhones. Financial analysts were forecasting Apple to report net income of...