- European Electronics Companies Set to Invest Â£100B. Mumford, Richard // Microwave Journal;Nov2013, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p71
The article offers information on a meeting conducted by the Electronics Leaders Group (ELG) that was held in Europe in October 2013, which featured European Commission vice president Neelie Kroes.
- Europe's digital boss Kroes heads Online Educa Berlin speakers. // e.learning age;Oct2011, p4
The article reports on European Commission (EC) digital agenda commissioner Neelie Kroes' plan to outline European initiatives to encourage innovation in the information and communication technology (ICT) sector at the forthcoming Online Educa Berlin to be held November 30 to December 2, 2011.
- Kroes critisizes Hungary over media freedom. // Hungary A.M.;03/25/2013, p10
The article informs that according to European Union Commissioner Neelie Kroes, Hungary as of March 2013 has failed to resolve concerns about media freedom and the government has implemented only a part of the recommendations to deal with the issue.
- Kroes invokes Airbus concept to urge semiconductor firms to co-operate. Manners, David // Electronics Weekly;11/28/2012, Issue 2529, p4
The article reports that Neelie Kroes of the European Commission (EC) has called for semiconductor manufacturing to remain in Europe at the European Nanoelectronics Forum in Munich, Germany.
- EC's Neelie Kroes signs 'landmark' 5G cooperation deal with South Korea. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Jun2014, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that Neelie Kroes, vice president for the Digital Agenda for Europe of European Commission (EC), has signed a 5G cooperation deal with South Korea to formalize global standards for next generation technology platform and guarantee cross-border radio frequency harmonisation.
- European Commission supports â‚¬7 billion photonics partnership. // Electro Optics;May2012, Issue 223, p6
The article reports on the approval of a seven billion euros photonics public private partnership by European Commission vice president Neelie Kroes by providing support worth five billion euros.
- Thank God for Dusseldorf airport. // Electronics Weekly;4/9/2014, Issue 2584, p10
The article reports on the comment of vice-president of European Commission Neelie Kroes on mobile roaming service wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) technology of Dusseldorf airport in Germany.
- THE SINGLE MARKET REFORM. // Intermedia (0309118X);Sep2013, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on telecommunication market reform named "Connected Continent" by the European Commission and states the comment of Neelie Kroes, Digital Agenda commissioner, that legislation is good news for future of mobile and internet in Europe.
- Ambitious Plans Showcase Best of Satellite Sector. // VIA Satellite;Feb2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p1
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses reports published in this issue on various topics including advancements in the satellite sector and an interview with Neelie Kroes, European Commission's vice president.