MY BOUNCEBACK STORY
- Membership Exam for the Faculty of Travel Medicine. // Pulse;6/8/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p31
The article offers information on the qualifications needed for membership in the Faculty of Travel Medicine (FTM) in Glasgow, Scotland.
- from the desk of the membership director. Zahralddin, Moayad // Journal of Healthcare Administrative Management;Jan2011, p29
The article discusses the benefits of being members of the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Health funds continue to lose members. // Hungary A.M.;8/29/2013, p5
The article reports on the decline in the number of health insurance fund members in Hungary which decreased by 1,785 for the second quarter in a row in 2013 as a result of the exclusion of members due to non-payment at one fund.
- HBHC seeks applicants for advisory board. // Windy City Times;3/26/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p9
The article announces that the Howard Brown Health Center (HBHC), a health organization that addresses the health care needs of the LGBT community in Midwest, U.S., is seeking applicants for its Community Advisory Board (CAB) and outlines the membership requirements for potential members.
- Join the CFES Professional Network. // Active Living;Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p7
The article offers information on the benefits of being a member of the Canadian Fitness Education Services (CFES) Professional Network which include a discount of CFES products, a free Professional Profile Page listing and a subscription to "Active Living" magazine.
- Best documented practice. Whitehouse, J.M.A. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/10/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6687, p1536
Focuses on the management of health problems through clinical experience. Availability of medical resources; Difficulty in comparing clinical results; Attempts to achieve consensus on managing breast cancer.
- Fear and waiting: one woman's story of a terminal diagnosis. Edmond, Frances // New Zealand Doctor;8/28/2013, p35
The article offers the author's insights regarding the diagnosis of bilateral breast cancer.
- National Institute of Health Consensus Development Conference statement: Breast cancer screening... // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;07/16/97, Vol. 89 Issue 14, p1015
Presents the consensus statement and minority report regarding the effectiveness of mammography for women ages 40-49 in the United States by the 1997 National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference. Includes the association of the benefits and risks of breast cancer screening...
- Just a HUNCH. Nash, Jennie // Shape;Sept2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p156
Presents the author's account on how she discovered that she had a breast cancer. Knowledge about breast cancer prior to her diagnosis; Reasons for undergoing a breast examination Results of initial diagnosis.