FOR YOU: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
- The National Trust. // Marketing (00253650);10/25/2006, p84
This article presents information related to the organization National Trust. The information has been forwarded by a representative of the Trust over telephone to the periodical "Marketing." The trust is holding a public diary-writing event for the sake of a blog project. One does not need to...
- From the President. GURNEE, LYNN // California Reader;Summer2013, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p5
A letter from the president of California Reader Association, Lynn Gurnee, is presented wherein she encourages members to update personal information online and use the association's Web site for active participation.
- SMALL BUSINESS: ASBA drawing offers winner no-cost membership renewal. // Inside Tucson Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p33
The article informs that Arizona Small Business Association is offering a free membership renewal to its members of Tucson chapter of Arizona. Members will be entered into a drawing for a free membership renewal for every new member referred by them before the end of 2006. It also mentions the...
- TAP Integrative Launches an Online Educational Community for Integrative Practitioners. // Townsend Letter;Jun2015, Issue 383, p16
The article offers information on TAPintegrative.org, a membership site for integrative health-care practitioners.
- BDA speaks up. // British Dental Journal;11/9/2013, Vol. 215 Issue 9, p445
The article offers information on the blogs for the communities website of British Dental Association (BDA) at accessible via www.bda.org which reiterate the background to the changes in the structure of membership.
- A vote to extend NCEW membership to the 'net. Drake, Barbara Mantz // Masthead;Fall2004, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p29
Discusses the changes in membership requirements for the National Conference of Editorial Writers (NCEW). History of admitting members by the NCEW; Role of accepting writers for the NCEW; Question raised for opening membership to Web-based writers; Technical changes in the organization.
- A Message from ODA Membership Chair Dr. Rob Tracogna. // Ontario Dentist;Sep2011, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p42
The article provides an update for new and returning members of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA). The availability of student programs is mentioned which are designed to complement and enhance the education of dental students. For members, a visit to the ODA Member Website is encouraged with...
- A West Coast Visit Shows How the Union Works for You. Folio, Sam // International Musician;Mar2006, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p4
Talks about the services offered by the American Federation of Musicians (AFM) to its members in the U.S. Efforts of employees under the Electronic Media Services Division to scan through recorded programs in search of the works of AFM members; Responsibilities of copyists who are AFM members;...
- New On-line Services for Members in 2002. Calvert, Diane // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p28
Explains the membership benefits that will come out of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand's Web development strategy. Strategy implementation; Key services under the strategy; Phases of the institute's Web strategy.