- ABWA Member Benefits. // Women in Business;Summer2014, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the benefits offered by sponsors to members of the American Business Women's Association (ABWA) as of June 2014. Topics discussed include the advantages of the Budget Fastbreak promotion for rental vehicles, discounts for eligible members at GEICO Auto Insurance and the...
- Leaping Lizards. Gaylin, Alison Sloane // SHOOT;8/2/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p18
Reports the impact of the advertising campaign of the Geico Automobile Insurance Co. on the customers in the U.S. Increase in the popularity of the campaign; Decision of the clients and creatives to change the campaign; Importance of humor in the campaign.
- AATE Announces New Member Benefit. // Incite / Insight;Dec2010, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the benefits of liability insurance, healthcare plans, discounts to various businesses and more through the partnership made between American Alliance for Theatre and Education (AATE) and Fractured Atlas, a no-profit arts services organization.
- GEICO responds to new producer licensing law by establishing Western N.Y. customer center. // Insurance Advocate;01/05/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the establishment of a regional customer service center by GEICO, a private passenger automobile insurer, in response to the New Producer Licensing Law in Western New York. Representation of a multimillion-dollar investment in Erie County by the customer service; Employment plan for...
- Creative Best Spots. Parpis, Eleftheria // Adweek;8/21/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p16
The article focuses on the best advertisements for the month of July 2006. Geico Automobile Insurance Co. used celebrities including Charo, Little Richard and Burt Bacharach for its magnetic campaign and won the top spot in the chart. Another good advertisement is of Levi's which feature vocals...
- JACK BRYNE, 'BABE RUTH OF INSURANCE,' DIES AT 80. // Property & Casualty 360;Apr2013, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p10
The article presents an obituary for John Byrne, former chief executive officer (CEO) of automotive and casualty insurer GEICO.
- Video drives home strategies for solid investments. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/28/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p30
Presents information on the video created by GEICO Automobile Insurance Company in an effort to encourage employees to maintain their retirement plans, since the purchase of the company by Berkshire Hathaway. Information on the award the video received at the 1996 business Insurance Employee...
- Geico's Ads Take a New Spin. Goch, Lynna // Best's Review;Aug2000, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p79
Reports on the partnership between automobile insurer Geico and CarroSELL company to place advertisements on luggage conveyors at the LaGuardia airport in New York and at airports in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and Honolulu, Hawaii. CarroSELL's ownership of the exclusive patent on the marketing...
- THE FOUNDATION at 50. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p6
Looks at the changes in the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans from 1954 to 2004. Number of members of the foundation when it started in 1954; Benefits offered for members in 1994; Services offered by the foundation in 2004.