- Voice-Tel calls on net for billing. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;12/01/97, Vol. 4 Issue 42, p41
Reports that Voice-Tel Enterprises Incorporated has centralized an automated bill collection over its Extranet. Benefits of the centralization to company; Comments from Shawn Gullikers, regional billing administrator for the company; Information on the company's billing procedure. INSET: A...
- At crossroads of information superhighway. Thompson, Chris // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/9/94, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the owners of Voice-Tel Enterprises Inc.'s consideration of whether to take the company public or to link up with a larger information services company. Total revenues for 1993; Plan to replace the company's telecommunications network with a high capacity system in order to...
- Voice-Tel to create national phone network. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/23/95, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p25
Reports that Voice-Tel was named as the national account for national messaging service to the Century 21 System in the United States. Harnessing of available technology for the real estate industry; Elimination of telephone tag; Reduction of long distance toll charges.
- What I've learned as a woman business owner in construction. // Inside Tucson Business;7/26/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p20
The article presents the author's insights on being a businesswoman in the U.S. including her personal experiences in her landscape business, solutions to her business problems, and the value of concentrating on a narrower market towards proficiency.
- It's a calling... Snyder, Christine // Corporate Detroit;Mar1996, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p33
Profiles Barbara Kasoff, entrepreneur of Voice-tel, a high-tech phone-answering system. Comments from Kasoff; How Voice-tel operates; Background information on Kasoff; Information on organizations that utilize Voice-tel; View of Debra Saber-Salisbury, Salisbury & Associates Incorporated;...
- A network of support available for women starting businesses. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;7/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p36
Reports several support services for women entrepreneurs in the United States. Details on the HS Die & Engineering Inc. seminars; Account on the Women's Business Enterprise National Council for the certification of business owners and Web database information provision; Contact information of...
- Expanding a voice. DiMeo, Sam // Caribbean Business;12/5/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p27
Discusses the expansion plans of telecommunications firm Voice-Tel of Puerto Rico. Letter of intent to purchase Voice-Tel Enterprises and Voice-Tel Network; Expansion of customer base from Santurce headquarters farther across Puerto Rico; Services offered by company.
- Company expanding voice mail applications. Miller, Cyndee // Marketing News;12/10/1990, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p21
The article reports on the ScoopLINE voice mail application from Val-Pak Direct Marketing Systems Inc. ScoopLINE voice mail is designed as a support system for the company's sales personnel. The system is developed in collaboration with Voice-Tel Enterprises Inc. The categories of information...
- Premiere buy facilitates number consolidation. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;04/07/97, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p46
Focuses on the merger of Voice-Tel Enterprises Incorporated by Premiere Technologies Incorporated. Business interest of both companies; Force behind the merger; Details on the merger; Comments by Boland T. Jones, chief executive officer of Premiere.