Bill to put blue line back on track proposed by California senator
- House committee votes to cut trolley. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/24/95, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p58
Reports on the Appropriations-Public Safety Committee's approval of a measure that would ax millions in start-up funds for Chicago's proposed Central Area Circulator trolley project. Voting at the Republican-controlled Illinois House committee in response to Mayor Richard Daley's regional...
- Remarks at a Reception for California State Senator Adam Schiff. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/3/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p1512
Presents the text of the remarks given by United States President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2000 which deals with the political career of California Senator Adam Schiff.
- Adam Schiff. M. L. C. // State Government News;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, pIX
Features California Senator Adam Schiff. Career achievements as a criminal prosecutor; Political career; Political leanings; Sports interests and family life.
- California senator seeks federal grants to help build rail line. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;05/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30639, p3
Reports that Senator Adam Schiff will request for funding for the Pasadena Blue Line railroad construction project in California. Value of funding requested by Schiff; Phases of the project.
- WORLD IN REVIEW. // New Jersey Jewish News;8/6/2015, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p24
The article offers world news briefs related to Jews including the firing of Jewish adviser Sam Nunberg to Donald Trump's presidential campaign, a report on firebombing filed by the Palestinian Authority, and the support of U.S. Representative Adam Schiff to Iranian nuclear agreement.
- House Bill Reins in RAC Abuses. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;3/19/2013, p1
The article reports on the reintroduction of the Medicare Audit Improvement Act by Representatives Sam Graves and Adam Schiff that would make changes in the U.S. Medicare Recovery Audit Contractor program.
- The Secrets of Recruiting. Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;6/30/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p2076
Discusses recruiting professionals' suggestions to make a political party successful in capturing or holding a congressional seat. Information on the efforts of Democratic recruiters in wooing California Senator Adam Schiff; Number one issue that comes up when candidates are mulling whether to...
- Rogan's run. Mortman, Howard // National Journal;3/27/99, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p849
Reports that California state Senator Adam Schiff is set to announce his intention to run for the seat held by Republican Representative James Rogan. Democratic Party's aim of ousting Rogan from his district; Description of the demographic changes in Rogan's congressional district.
- Reining in Medicare's RACs. // AHA News;
The article reports that U.S. Representatives Sam Graves and Adam Schiff introduced the American Hospital Association-backed Medicare Audit Improvement Act, H.R. 1250, in response to hospital concerns about audit contractors and other Medicare auditors.