Speak English? Love Net? SÃ!
- 'Net snares near majority of Latino homes. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;07/28/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 38, pB8
Focuses on the increase in number of Latino Internet users in the United States as of July 28, 2000. Demographics of Latino Internet users; Web sites that cater to Latino Internet users.
- Wired Up. // Hispanic;Oct2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the growth of the Hispanic American Web population as of 2008. Data from Mediaweek.com show that such population has accelerated faster than expected. It notes that 52% of the Hispanic population or 23 million Hispanics are using the Internet. A prior estimation has...
- Online U.S. Hispanic Audience Growing Rapidly. Flores, Angelique // Home Media Magazine;4/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p22
This article reports on a study of the growth of the Hispanic American Internet audience in 2009. Conducted by comScore Inc., the study found that the Hispanic online population reached a record 20.3 million in February. The total amount of time spent online by Hispanics increased 6.9 percent in...
- REPORT: LATINOS DOWNLOAD MORE MUSIC, VIDEOS. Águila, Justino // Billboard;10/27/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 38, p6
The article examines the Interactive Advertising Bureau's Digital Hispanic Consumer report released in October 2012 which found that Latino consumers were more likely to contribute to online activity like electronic commerce, posting movie reviews, and downloading music.
- Practicing E-Commerce With a Latin Beat. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // Business News New Jersey;08/29/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the development of electronic commerce sites catering to Hispanic American consumers in New Jersey. Percentage of Hispanic Americans who are Internet users; Establishment by Rafael Cuellar, owner of President Supermarket of LatinoNetShopper.com; Louis Sanchez's Niumcd.com, an online...
- IN-BRIEF. // Quill;May2000, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p33
Presents news briefs related to journalism in the United States as of May 2000. Findings of a Freedom Forum's survey of the content of Web sites; Hispanic Americans' use of the Internet; Outcome of a survey which focused on the gap between journalists and their audiences.
- Study reveals habits of Hispanic internet users. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;5/5/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 18, p50
The article examines the results of a survey of Hispanic American Internet users conducted by the marketing research firm ComScore. The survey found a discrepancy between Spanish and English-speaking Hispanics, with Spanish speakers more likely to purchase innovations in household electronics...
- France Internet Usage. // Internet Usage Industry Profile: France;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the Internet usage industry in France. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the...
- Germany Internet Usage. // Internet Usage Industry Profile: Germany;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the Internet usage industry in Germany. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the...