DEALS AND MORE DEALS
- Royal of Canada to Buy Colo. Advisory Firm. Davis, Paul // American Banker;11/22/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 225, p18
This article reports that Royal Bank of Canada's investment banking unit has agreed to buy a boutique advisory firm in Denver that specializes in the cable and telecom industries. RBC Capital Markets said it plans to acquire Daniels & Associates LP at an undisclosed price.
- Verizon scores high on DO speed, price. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/13/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p12
Reports the performance of the BroadbandAccess 1x EV-DO network launched by Verizon Wireless during the tests conducted by RBC Capital Markets in October 2003. Network speeds demonstrated by the network; Statement issued by RBC analysts Jonathan Atkin regarding the network's performance;...
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;7/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 27, p21
Presents updates on the telecommunication industry as of July 8, 2002. Release of the report from RBC Capital Markets analysts on the state of tower industry; Availability of Multi-Band Microsphere antenna from Centurion Wireless Technologies Inc.
- Carriers step up retention efforts. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p18
Presents the results of a survey by RBC Capital Markets on customer retention efforts of wireless communications operators. Variety of incentives offered to customers; Rank of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. when it comes to level of incentives given to customers; Duration of service credits ...
- Gap Evident in Mobile Desires. // Multichannel News;3/13/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p20
Highlights the discrepancy in the consumer surveys in the U.S. about what cellular telephone subscribers want. Presentation of the results of surveys during the RBC Capital Markets conference in New York City on March 2, 2006; Explanation for the discrepancy.
- MASSACHUSETTS: PBS Station's $135M Deal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/19/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32881, p9
The article reports that the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency will sell $134.7 million of fixed-rate refunding debt on behalf of Boston-based broadcaster WGBH in Massachusetts. RBC Capital Markets is underwriter on the revenue bonds and Edwards, Angell, Palmer & Dodge LLP is bond...
- Intel should make ARM-based processors, analyst says. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;11/27/2013, p00
The chips are down for
- Correction. // American Banker;7/11/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 106, p16
A correction is presented for the July 9, 2012 article "Two Who've Seen a Lot in M&A See Prices on the Rise" which misstated RBC Capital Markets' client financial institutions' asset information.
- Massachusetts to Fine RBC Unit. // American Banker;7/21/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 112, p11
Brief information is given about regulatory action taken in Massachusetts against RBC Capital Markets for alleged improper supervision of sales of exchange-traded funds.