'FERB' NEXT BIG TWEEN THING
- ANIMATION. // Paste: Signs of Life in Music, Film & Culture;Oct2009, Issue 57, p27
A preview of several animated television programs including "The Cleveland Show," "The Venture Brothers," and "Phineas and Ferb" is presented.
- ESPN BLIGHTY BOUNB. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;3/1/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the announcement of Walt Disney Co. of launching ESPN Classic in Great Britain. The launch is part of the company's carriage deal to bring movie service Cinemagic to the country. Television viewers can now access broader array of content which is either through television...
- 'Montana' draws north of 5 mil. Wollenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/28/2006, Vol. 393 Issue 37, p4
The article reports that Disney Channel saw a strong sampling Friday for the series premiere of its new live-action series "Hannah Montana." The series, starring Miley Cyrus, scored the network's best numbers for series programming in households, children 6-11 and tweens 9-14 in its 9:30 p.m....
- Disney's Shopping 'Housewives.'. Higgin, John M.; Benson, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;3/6/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the asking price of Walt Disney Co. for cable rights to ABC TV program "Desperate Housewives." Bidders for the TV program; Reaction of network executives to the asking price; Ratings received by the TV program.
- Disney 'Ferb'-ishes sked. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;3/4/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 43, p5
The article reports on the plan of Disney Channel to premier its television programs "Phineas and Ferb" in 2011 in the U.S.
- Alphabet spells hope for diverse America. Toledo, Charo // Daily Variety;7/27/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 19, pA1
The article reports on the efforts exerted by the United States-based television network Disney-ABC to give more slots to Latin American actors and shows in its schedule. According to the author, ABC has diverse programs like "Ugly Betty" and "Grey's Anatomy" which gain high ratings among Latin...
- Upfronts. // CableFAX Daily;2/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p2
Presents information on the children's TV programs to be launched by Disney-ABC Television Group Co. in the U.S. in 2006. Total number of new children's TV series to be launched by the company; Plan by the company to launch the action-adventure program "Jetix" at Toon Disney channel.
- DISNEY SETS 'MANY' TIME. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;12/18/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 53, p34
The article announces the launch of the television program "Handy Manny," a shortform spinoff of its popular children series, by Disney Channel in the U.S. It notes that the series will kick off January 25, 2010, along with the cabler's "Playhouse Disney" preschool block buster. It adds that...
- Disney-ABC Owns the Day. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/31/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p11
The article reports on the benefits offered by the daytime soap operas owned by Disney-ABC Television Group in the U.S. It states that the company's ownership of three soap operas, including "The View" provides an opportunity to easily feature advertiser's products in each of the show. In...