A Gallery of Television Greats
- WHAT WOULD BRANDON DO? Werts, Diane // Variety;1/26/2009, Vol. 413 Issue 10, pA1
This article offers information on the U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives (NAPTE) annual Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award, named in honor of the late National Broadcasting Company (NBC) television network executive. Comments are offered from the 2009 award honorees,...
- NATPE Names Tartikoff Winners. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/22/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 42, p17
The article reports that the National Association of Television Program Executives will present four broadcasting executives with its 2008 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards at its annual convention on January 28, 2007. The honorees are Mark Itkin, Peter Roth, Nancy Tellem, and Bob Wright.
- WORTHY SUCCESSORS. Heisler, Steve // Variety;1/23/2012, Vol. 425 Issue 10, p18
The article presents comments from television producers and broadcasting executives including Matthew Weiner, Dennis Swanson and Fernando Gaitan on their sentiments at having been winners of the 2012 Brandon Tarktikoff Legacy Awards presented by the National Association of Television Program...
- Honoree Griffin recalls big start. Grego, Melissa // Variety;10/23/2000, Vol. 380 Issue 10, p67
Reports on the recognition received by television producer Merv Griffin given by the National Association of Television Program Executives. Professional background and achievements of the executive.
- Biz hopping at Discop East. Nadler, John // Daily Variety;6/24/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 58, p4
The article reports on the three-day event Discop East of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) held in Budapest wherein several industry executives have bowed to do business at the leading television market in Eastern and Central Europe.
- Harry Friedman. Edelstein, Robert // Variety;1/15/2007 Supplement, Vol. 405, pA2
The article highlights the career of television writer and producer Harry Friedman. Specific mention is made of his receipt of the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award given by the National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE). Friedman has been the executive producer of hit shows...
- Anthony Zuiker. Miller, Stuart // Variety;1/15/2007 Supplement, Vol. 405, pA4
The article highlights the career of television producer Anthony Zuiker. Specific mention is made of his receipt of the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award given by the National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE). Zuiker is most known for his creation of the hit series "CSI,"...
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/4/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 5, p6
Photographs of several television program executives and personalities including Tina Fey, John Langey, and Mark Cuban are presented at the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) 2013, the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the DailyCandy's Collaboration launch party.
- Seinfeld awarded org's highest honor. Levine, Stuart // Variety;01/15/2001 Supplement, Vol. 381 Issue 8, p18
Deals with the Chairman's Award given by the National Association of Television Program Executives to comedian Jerry Seinfeld of the television program `Seinfeld.' Contribution of Seinfeld to the television broadcasting industry; Past winners of the award.
- From Business Model Disrupter To TV-Content Empire Builder. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;1/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p13A
The article informs that Ted Sarandos, chief content officer a internet television network Netflix, has been honoured with the 2015 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award from the U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives.