The Non-Scripted Success Story
- NATPE restructures its Iris Awards. Feiwell, Jill // Variety;06/05/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 3, p15
Announces that the National Association of Television Program Executives has added a high-definition programming category to the 34th annual Iris Awards in 2000. Requirements for the category; Schedule of the awards.
- Three Decades of Hits. Atkinson, Claire // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, pA6
The article profiles Peter Roth, president of Warner Bros. Television and recipient of the National Association of Television Program Executives' 2008 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award. It highlights Roth's career history including his early years in the children's department at ABC. The article...
- INT'L ACADEMY UPS LECLERE. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;1/25/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 20, p18
Reports on the promotion of Georges Leclere to senior vice president of the International Academy. Role as executive producer of the International Emmy Awards gala; Responsibility for the organization's outreach programs and for representing it at television industry events around the world.
- NATPE Names Tartikoff Winners. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/22/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 42, p17
The article reports that the National Association of Television Program Executives will present four broadcasting executives with its 2008 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards at its annual convention on January 28, 2007. The honorees are Mark Itkin, Peter Roth, Nancy Tellem, and Bob Wright.
- International television WEEK 45. Roxborough, Scott; Holdsworth, Nick // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/6/2001, Vol. 370 Issue 39, p96
Reports developments in the international television industry as of November 2001. Establishment of a London-based subsidiary by German children's television group TV Loonland; Successor to the head of Czech Television; Award received by 'Laga'at ba Osher' at the Golden Screen Awards in Israel.
- Grace Under Fire. Romano, Allison // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, pA4
The article profiles Nancy Tellem, president of CBS Paramount Network Television and recipient of the National Association of Television Program Executives' 2008 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award. Tellem oversees an entertainment network that includes CBS, its television studio, and the company's...
- 2008 WONDER WOMEN. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p1
The article presents the "Multichannel News," periodical's 2008 Wonder Women Award. The award is presented to some of the most accomplished and influential women in the cable, broadband and telecommunication industries in the United States. The award will be presented at a luncheon at the Hilton...
- An industry's Best. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/2/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 22, p3A
Some of the U.S. television industry's top promotion and marketing executives will step into the spotlight this week when the provider of digital video editing systems, Promax presents its first annual TV Century, Studio Marketer and Brand Builder Awards, as of June 2003. The TV Century Award...
- Johnathan Rodgers. Hill, Lee Alan // Television Week;4/4/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 14, pS7
Features Johnathan Rodgers, president and CEO of TV One and recipient of the National Cable & Television Association's Vanguard Award for programmers at the National Cable Show in San Francisco, California in April 2005. Leadership traits of the executive; Career highlights; Achievements of the...