Three Decades of Hits
- Warner TV gives prexy a high five. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;10/11/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 5, p1
Reveals that Warner Bros. Television president Peter Roth has renewed his contract with the studio for five years. Responsibilities in the studio; Contributions for the success of the studio's television programs; Humanity brought by Roth to the television business.
- Mayday for teetering skeins. Schneider, Michael // Variety;04/17/2000, Vol. 378 Issue 9, p46
Discusses the status of various television network series in the United States. Renewal of various television series; Comment from Warner Bros. TV president Peter Roth regarding their television series.
- Three Decades of Hits. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/28/2008, Vol. 137 Issue 4, pA6
The article profiles Peter Roth, president of Warner Bros. Television, in the U.S. His previous jobs where he accounted numerous successful television shows include ABC, Stephen J. Cannel Productions and Fox, where he was both president of Fox Entertainment Group and president of 20th Century...
- Peter ROTH. // Entertainment Weekly;
Profiles Peter Roth, president of Warner Bros. Television company.
- Connecting With Writers Makes Hit Shows Happen. Ryan, Leslie // Television Week;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p18
Features Leonard Goldstein, senior VP for comedy development at Warner Bros. Television. Background on Goldstein's career in the TV industry; Characteristics of Goldstein as an executive, according to Warner Bros. Television president Peter Roth; Reasons for his decision to switch from...
- Janollari hops atop Frog net. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;6/16/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the appointment of David Janollari as entertainment president of U.S.-based television network WB. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- PREVIEWS. // Television Week;10/13/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p1
Presents an update on television programs in the U.S. as of October 2003. Topic of a speech to be given by Peter Roth, president of Warner Bros. Television at the Industry Forum Luncheons; Premiere of the program "Orson Welles: The One Man Band"; Speakers at the Drop-In Luncheons of the New...
- WBTV's Roth Faces 'Challenging' Year. Grego, Melissa // Broadcasting & Cable;5/25/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 21, p3
An interview with Warner Bros. Television president Peter Roth in the U.S. is presented. When asked about the business condition of the television industry in 2009, he reveals that he saw the year as complicated and contentious to make negotiations. He also tackles the company's views and...
- WBTV NEEDS TO STRIKE GOLD. Adalian, Josef; Schneider, Michael // Variety;9/22/2003, Vol. 392 Issue 6, p15
Deals with the programming strategy of Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) for the potential exit of its hit television programs as of September 2003. Factor which enables the company to minimize its overall deficits; List of television shows which contributed to the prime time domination of the TV...