His Vision Expanded NBC
- NATPE Names Tartikoff Winners. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/22/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 42, p17
The article reports that the National Association of Television Program Executives will present four broadcasting executives with its 2008 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards at its annual convention on January 28, 2007. The honorees are Mark Itkin, Peter Roth, Nancy Tellem, and Bob Wright.
- WHAT WOULD BRANDON DO? Werts, Diane // Variety;1/26/2009, Vol. 413 Issue 10, pA1
This article offers information on the U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives (NAPTE) annual Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award, named in honor of the late National Broadcasting Company (NBC) television network executive. Comments are offered from the 2009 award honorees,...
- WORTHY SUCCESSORS. Heisler, Steve // Variety;1/23/2012, Vol. 425 Issue 10, p18
The article presents comments from television producers and broadcasting executives including Matthew Weiner, Dennis Swanson and Fernando Gaitan on their sentiments at having been winners of the 2012 Brandon Tarktikoff Legacy Awards presented by the National Association of Television Program...
- Honoree Griffin recalls big start. Grego, Melissa // Variety;10/23/2000, Vol. 380 Issue 10, p67
Reports on the recognition received by television producer Merv Griffin given by the National Association of Television Program Executives. Professional background and achievements of the executive.
- NTV tops Russian TEFI awards. Birchenough, Tom // Variety;5/27/96, Vol. 363 Issue 4, p39
Reports on the recognition given to NTV television station for its achievements in the field of Russian television broadcasting in the May 18, 1996 TEFI awards. List of winners in various categories of television broadcasting.
- Murrow Award goes to CBS' Twin Cities TV station. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;04/05/99, Vol. 129 Issue 14, p27
Reports that television station WCCO of Minneapolis, Minnesota won the regional Edward R. Murrow Award for writing, news series and overall excellence from the Radio-Television News Directors Association. Remarks from Ted Canova, news director of the station.
- Ad group to sponsor family-friendly awards. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p14
Reports on the formation of the Forum for Family Friendly Programming and the Family Program Awards to encourage the production of more family-friendly prime-time programming in the United States. Support for the forum and the awards by the Association of National Advertisers; Roles of...
- CORPORATE. // Televisual;Feb2003, p6
Highlights the 2003 Music Television Asia Awards. Theme of the event; Participants of the poster making contests.
- ' Grace' gurus have will to trophy case. Frankel, Daniel // Daily Variety;6/14/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 52, pA2
The article reports that National Broadcasting Co.'s television program "Will and Grace" enters its eighth and final Emmy Awards campaign, citing how it won every major comedy series award except in the writing category. The show has been popular in categories including crafts areas like...