- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- C-SPAN networks: C-Span 'Presidential Timeline Giveaway.' // Multichannel News;4/7/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p6
Focuses on the Golden Beacon Award given to C-SPAN Networks by Cable Television Public Affairs Association. Public-affairs initiative taken by the company; Educational programs developed by C-SPAN in partnership with its cable operator affiliates; Web site designed by C-SPAN's educational...
- C-SPAN BOSSES CUT CAKE. // Multichannel News;8/23/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p6
The article reports that Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network (C-SPAN) held a party in 2010, attended by chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Lamb, president Rob Kennedy and co-president Susan Swain, to celebrate their service to 100 million television homes in the U.S.
- Xaos' Wild Ride. Diaz, Ann-Christine // Advertising Age's Creativity;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the broadcast identification campaign created by Xaos for cable television network ZDTV. Women executives at the animation and design house, Xaos; Mastery of the visual territory of large-format cinema; Xaos' ride film project for the Volkswagen AutoStadt automotive theme park.
- 2010 ACC Beacon Awards. // Multichannel News;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p12
The article offers information on the 2010 Association of Cable Communicators (ACC) Beacon Awards in the U.S. It mentions that the awards would recognize the best cable communications and public affairs networks and companies across the country. It states that C-SPAN Video Library site had won...
- Cable Pioneer Yolanda Barco Dies at 74. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p16
Reports on the death of attorney, cable executive and philanthropist Yolanda G. Barco on May 27, 2000 at her home in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Career achievements; Career background; Contributions to the cable television industry in the United States.
- Minorities see cable barriers. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p3
Reports that minority and women cable executives still face an invisible wall that blocks their pathway to the top executive positions in the industry. Statements from United States federal Communications Commission chairman Bill Kennard; Leo Hindery's view that the industry has done much for...
- Lynn Picard. Goetzl, David // Advertising Age;9/13/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 38, special section ps2
Features Lynn Picard, executive vice president of sales for cable television network Lifetime Television. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.