JESSICA HEACOCK INSALACO
- Dish Picks Ex-MTVN Exec as Chief Marketer. Haugsted, Linda; Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p6
The article reports that U.S.-based cable television company EchoStar Communications Corp. has hired MTV Networks marketer Jessica Heacock Insalaco as chief marketing officer. The move prompted Insalaco to leave a volunteer leadership role she held with a cable industry organization. Insalaco...
- Dish Eyes 5 Million-Sub Mark. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p2
Focuses on the plan of EchoStar Communications Corp. chairman Charlie Ergen to increase the number of its cable television subscribers in the United States before the end of year 2000. Optimism on the results of the second-quarter results; Advantage of balanced spending; Financing for the...
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- EchoStar in deal with HBO. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;7/27/95, Vol. 338 Issue 13, p12
Reports on start-up direct broadcast satellite operator EchoStar's lineup of its first major pay television affiliation agreement with Home Box Office. Offer of five Multichannel Cinemax services as part of a single package; Start of consumer delivery tests in late 1995 with the first major...
- Ahead of the Pack. Karrfalt, Wayne // Multichannel News;10/28/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p32B
Focuses on the pace set by direct broadcasting services (DBS) companies in the competitive markets of the U.S. Cable Industry to win subscribers for Latino pay tiers. Growth of the Hispanic satellite subscriptions in the U.S.; Approach to the Hispanic marketplace changed by DBS company DirecTV...
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p10
Reports developments on cable services industry in the United States as of June 2001. Move of Echostar Communications Corp. Chairman Charlie Ergen in bidding for DirectTV Inc.; Highlights of the CAB Local Cable Sales Conference in Salt lake City; Details of the meeting between Ecore Media Group...
- Nets: Schwinner's Tough But Reasonable. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p6
Reports the effect of the merger between EchoStar Communication Corp. with DirecTV Inc. on Dish Network in the U.S. Responsibility of programming executive Michael Schwimmer; Increase in the number of subscribers of the Dish Network company; Reduction on the subscription cost of EchoStar.
- Unmerged EchoStar to Raise Rates. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;11/18/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 47, p47
Reports on the decision made by the cable operators, EchoStar to increase rates for its DBS service. Comments made by Charlie Ergen, chairman of EchoStar on the reason behind the increase in the cable television prices.