- Scripps ponies up for Fine Living net. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/25/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p5
Reports on Scripps Networks' plans to ensure profitability of the proposed Fine Living cable television network in the United States. Scripps' revenues from its current cable operation; Fine Living's programming.
- Scripps launches net with tips for the rich. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;06/27/2000, Vol. 265 Issue 17, p4
Reports on Scripps Networks' marketing of Fine Living, a proposed 24-hour cable network. Categories in Fine Living; Partnership with Alliance Atlantis.
- Scripps Expands New Group. // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p20
Reports on developments related to Knoxville, Tennessee-based cable television company Scripps Networks as of May 1, 2000.
- Scripps high on Fine Living net. Stark, Steven J. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;06/27/2000-07/04/2000, Vol. 363 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plan of Scripps Networks for a fourth cable network. Targeting of households with incomes of 75,000 dollars or more; Systems that will be offered by Scripps.
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- STONE: GROWING MEMBERSHIP IS KEY. // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p24
The article features Molly Stone, account manager of affiliate sales for Scripps Networks Inc.'s West Division and recognized Board Member of the Year in the 2007 LEA Awards. The paper provides information on Stone's professional experience, career challenges faced, business philosophy...
- It's 'Tool' Time for DIY. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p35
The article reports on the move of DIY Network to count on do-it-yourself viewers for the Thanksgiving weekend in the U.S. DIY general manager Kathleen Finch noted that network officials believe consumers will be focusing on practical, pragmatic gifts for the holiday season. The "Cool Tools"...
- COMCAST FINDS THE LIVING'S FINE. // Cable World (10427228);1/13/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p33
Reports on the distribution agreement of the Fine Living channel of Scripps Networks with cable operator Comcast. Benefits of the agreement; Audience of the channel; Percentage of U.S. households where the channel is available.