- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- Apple of Women's Eyes. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;11/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p16
The article reports on the on-demand services of WE: Women's Entertainment and Oxygen in New York City as of November 2005. "Bridezillas, "Kiss and Tell" and "Full Frontal Fashion" are the three WE shows to be offered on-demand by Cablevision Systems Corp. Meanwhile, the video-on-demand service...
- Programming. // CableFAX Daily;10/3/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 191, p2
Presents an update on cable television programs in the U.S., as of October 3, 2005. Original TV programs that will be launched by HGTV; Launch of the TV program "America's Cutest Puppy" from Women's Entertainment.
- WE specs for summer. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;6/12/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 48, p8
The article reports that cable broadcaster Women's Entertainment Network (WE) will premiere five original summer specials in the U.S. Fresh from the season-five debut of top show "Bridezillas," WE will launch a female audience-targeted lineup which includes "OMG! Sextuplets," "Chain Gang Girls,"...
- Xaos' Wild Ride. Diaz, Ann-Christine // Advertising Age's Creativity;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the broadcast identification campaign created by Xaos for cable television network ZDTV. Women executives at the animation and design house, Xaos; Mastery of the visual territory of large-format cinema; Xaos' ride film project for the Volkswagen AutoStadt automotive theme park.
- Cable Pioneer Yolanda Barco Dies at 74. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p16
Reports on the death of attorney, cable executive and philanthropist Yolanda G. Barco on May 27, 2000 at her home in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Career achievements; Career background; Contributions to the cable television industry in the United States.
- Minorities see cable barriers. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p3
Reports that minority and women cable executives still face an invisible wall that blocks their pathway to the top executive positions in the industry. Statements from United States federal Communications Commission chairman Bill Kennard; Leo Hindery's view that the industry has done much for...
- Lynn Picard. Goetzl, David // Advertising Age;9/13/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 38, special section ps2
Features Lynn Picard, executive vice president of sales for cable television network Lifetime Television. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.