- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- Charter Inks Pact With Va. Town. // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p18
Reports on the agreement of Charter Communications Inc. with the city council to maintain its cable television franchise in Suffolk, Virginia.
- Charter offers customer perks, system upgrades. Shepherd, Shawn // Business Press;04/16/99, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p3
Reports on steps taken by Charter Communications Inc. to repair the damage to its corporate image done by its much-maligned Marcus Cable operation in Texas. Charter's goal to be recognized as an excellent provider of customer service and high-technology communications; Launch of an external...
- Charter: We're Growing Nicely. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
Reports on United States-based cable television company Charter Communications Inc.'s financial performance for the fourth quarter of the year 2000. Increase in operating cash flow; Increase in number of subscribers; Factors affecting the company's financial performance.
- Charter reconnects with Street. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/30/2002, Vol. 373 Issue 12, p13
Reports the financial performance of Charter Communications Inc. List of top executives of the company; Amount of debts; Rank of the company in the cable industry; Figures of the first-quarter loss.
- Charter Small-System Moves Involve Channel Reclamation. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p45
Reports the partial conversion of the smaller cable systems of Charter Communications Inc. into digital signal distribution in the U.S. Efforts the increase cable penetration and reduce losses to direct broadcast satellite services; Factors influencing the decision of the company; Reclamation...
- It'll be a cold day in Dallas. Gibbons // Multichannel News;01/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
Comments on developments related to cable television industry in the United States as of January 3, 2000. Includes cable operator Charter Communications Inc.'s trading of its cable system in Fort Worth, Texas, to AT and T Broadband and Internet Services; Charter Communications' lobbying efforts...
- Charter: Right place, right time. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;08/03/98, Vol. 128 Issue 32, p7
Presents information on Charter Communications Corporation, a cable company founded by Barry Babcock, Jerry Kent and Howard Wood. Overview of the acquisition made by Paul Allen on the company; Comments from Kent on the acquisition; Brief history of the company.