- Jackie de Crinis. Cooper, James // Adweek;5/19/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 20, p8
An interview is presented with Jackie de Crinis, head of original programming for the cable television network USA Network. De Crinis says that USA Network will offer serialized dramas to meet competition from Internet television. She says that creating successful television comedies is...
- Hint: USA Buys Net. // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p188
Reports on United States-based cable television company USA Networks Inc.'s plan to launch a cable television network as of May 1, 2000.
- USA Ready to Fight Summer Doldrums. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p38
Reports on the preparation of USA Network for its A Summer Like No Other campaign in the U.S. Dedication of the program to actor Tom Hanks; Number of promotional original series developed by the company; Plan of the network to air the U.S. Open live.
- Barry's on the prowl again. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/01/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 19, p14
Reports on United States-based cable television company USA Networks' plan to acquire a cable television network as of May 1, 2000. Cable television networks being considered for acquisition by the company.
- USA may add 1 or 2 more networks. Moss // Multichannel News;11/01/99, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p2
Reports on United States-based cable television firm USA Networks Inc.'s plan to start or acquire cable television networks as of November 1, 1999. Companies' financial performance for the third quarter of its fiscal year 1999.
- MARKETER A-LIST. POGGI, JEANINE // Advertising Age;12/7/2015, Vol. 86 Issue 23, p0021
The article features the cable television network USA Network.
- USA slips but still No. 1 in cable. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;3/31/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 62, p6
The article reports on the domination of USA Network as the top-rated cable network for the first three months of 2010 despite of the 12% loss of its young-adult audience compared with 2009.
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.