A LIFE IN NEWS
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- CNN blacks out Fox in key demo Thursday. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;8/20/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 34, p3
Reports that U.S.-based cable television network Cable News Network (CNN) has outperformed rival Fox News Channel during the third week of August 2003 in total viewers and in the key 25-54 demo. Top ratings shows of CNN; Viewer share.
- CNN Int'l launches web. // Daily Variety;07/05/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 21, p10
Reports on CNN International's launch of a cable television network in India as of July 5, 2000.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p29
The article presents news related to executives in the cable industry in the U.S. compiled as of August 2007. Robin Domeniconi was appointed consultant at private-equity firm Avista Capital Partners. CNN Worldwide has promoted Susan Bunda to executive vice president of content development and...
- ISRAELI CABLERS GET OK TO PULL CNN PLUG. Offman, Craig // Daily Variety;8/2/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 43, p5
Reports the decision of Israelite Satellite and Cable Council on the case of cable companies and CNN International (CNNi). Petition of three cable operators to drop CNNi; Efforts to resolve contract problems of cable operators with CNNi; Call of cable companies and satellite broadcasters for...
- Not so international. // Quill;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p10
Looks at the Cable News Network (CNN) astonished when Berlin replaced CNN International with a music channel.
- CNN. // Advertising Age;11/10/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 42, pM12
The article evaluates the cable television news network Cable News Network (CNN).
- CNN expands int'l coverage. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;11/15/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 34, p3
The article reports that Cable News Network (CNN) is raising $10 million to expand its international news-gathering activities in the U.S. CNN has increased the number of its international news correspondents, providing a regional news hub in the United Arab Emirates, investing a digital...