ART OF THE DEAL
- LEADING WITH A PERSONAL MISSION. Haley, Kathy // Multichannel News;10/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p53
Highlights the success of Janice Arouh, senior vice president of network distribution and service for Hallmark Channel, in her career. Award to be received from the Women in Cable & Telecommunication Southern California Chapter; Comments of Paul FitzPatrick, executive vice president of Hallmark...
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- women to watch. // Multichannel News;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, Special Section p36A
Profiles women executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. Janice Arouh; Lois Curren; Patricia Gottesman; Lori McFarling; Jane Root.
- HALLMARK GREETINGS. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;11/6/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 23, p6
Reports that share prices of Crown Media Inc., parent company of the Hallmark Channel, rose by nearly 15 percent on November 5, 2002, on news of healthy subscriber and advertising sales growth from its family entertainment channels. Financial performance of Crown Media for the third quarter of...
- Hallmark Fleshes Out 'Top 10' Case. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p106
Focuses on the effort to Hallmark Channel to place at the top ranking cable networks in the U.S. Average household rating in primetime; Concentration on advertising with distribution and marketing finances; Improvement in the quality of subscribership.
- Hallmark Channel seen as ripe for acquisition. Hiestand, Jesse // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/5/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 47, p13
Focuses on reasons due to which cable television network Crown Media Inc.'s Hallmark Channel draw attention of media companies for its acquisition. Strategy of the company in restructuring the channel; Role of distribution agreement of the channel with top cable and satellite operators in...
- Cabler Hallmark splices PR into two channels. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;11/19/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 32, p5
Reports the split up of Hallmark Channel's publicity department into two separate divisions in the U.S. Executives appointed in the vice president positions of the units; Comments of David Kenin, executive vice president for programming on the separation of the publicity units; Tasks of the two...
- Hallmark's Odyssey Takes New Tack. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;04/02/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the renaming of the Odyssey cable television channel to Hallmark Channel. Parent firm Crown Media Holdings Inc.'s reasons for changing the channel's name; Multimedia promotional and advertising campaign that will precede the changeover to Hallmark Channel.