Confusion surrounds MedicAlert services
- UKCHIP News: August 2007. // Informatics in Primary Care;Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p199
The article provides information on several events and activities by the UK Council for Health Informatics Professions (UKCHIP) in Great Britain. They conducted a meeting to welcome and thank the new and outgoing members of the council and to discuss some health-related issues. UKCHIP also...
- The Last Page. // Swedish American Genealogist;Mar2012, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p32
The article discusses a paper published within the issue about the EmiWeb, a database of members of societies in Sweden.
- Online Membership Benefits To Come. // Solar Today;May/Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p52
Reports on the delay in the completion of the American Solar Energy Society's online membership system.
- President's Page. Leach, Michael // Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science & Techn;Feb/Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p2
The article focuses on the need for members of the American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) to update their profile in the Web-enabled membership database in the U.S. The board of directors decided to rely on their members which information to make available to their...
- Founders Conversion Process Completed. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar2005, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p34
Reports on the completion of the Health Financial Management Association's (HFMA) Founders Point Conversion Process. Use of a 24-hour online reporting system to report Founders points to the HFMA National; Access to the HFMA National Online Membership Directory; Information included in the web site.
- National wait times database needed. Howell, Elizabeth // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/15/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p139
The article reports on the issues concerning the national wait times databases in medical care systems in Canada. According to the author, there appears to be very little methodologic rigour in data collection, which making it all impossible to accurately compare wait times between provinces....
- Integrated Clinical Care (ICC) Selected For EHR Vendor Lab During ASCO Annual Meeting. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/9/2011, p831
The article reports on Integrated Clinical Care Corp. (ICC) that would participate at the 2011 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting's ASCO Electronic Health Records (EHR) Lab from June 4-6, 2011. It states that ASCO EHR Lab offers an opportunity for various vendors to...
- Membership Benefits. // Communication World;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p44
The article provides information on the benefits of the members of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). It includes the MemberSearch, which is an easy-to-use e-directory that helps members search for other colleagues using several parameters, and the MemberSpeak, a...
- Online storm engulfs Cilip. Caldwell, Tracey // Information World Review;Apr2006, Issue 223, p3
Discusses the charges faced by British professional association Cilip related to its membership. Allegations concerning the failure of the organization to represent all sectors of the information industry in the region; Criticisms raised against the cost of membership to the association;...