- Professor Ossolotch. // Current Science;9/22/2006, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p13
The article discusses various discoveries related to the field of science.
- BREAKTHROUGH! Perkins, David // Calliope;May/Jun2008, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p2
The article focuses on the requirement for an invention.
- Short Takes. // Science World;09/20/99, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p6
Reports on scientific discoveries and invention as of September 20, 1999.
- Super Stats. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;11/17/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p8
A quiz on famous inventions is presented.
- To Our Readers. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);Summer1997 Special Issue, p8
This article presents an introduction to this special issue which looks at inventions and discoveries.
- Replies to the Scientists' Ball. // Professional Safety;Oct2009, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p64
The article presents the inventors and their scientific discoveries including Greek mathematician and his theory on buoyancy, American inventor Samuel Finley Breese Morse and the type of character encoding, and Albert Einstein and his Theory of Relativity.
- INVENTION TIMELINE. Fisher, Doris // Hopscotch;Feb/Mar2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p38
A quiz about the timeline of inventions is presented.
- Another century of discovery? Haavind, Robert // Solid State Technology;Dec99, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p12
Reflects on the discoveries during the 20th century and the coming millennium. Pace at which inventions became commercial products; Uncertainty facing the semiconductor industry.
- HEALING MACHINES. // Baby Talk;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p73
The article features several high-technology devices for autism including the humanoid Kaspar that has artificial skin sensitive to detect a gentle poke, a toylike pet robot that helps autistic kids engage in cooperative play, and the Mood Band, a wristband that detects the quantity of stress of...