- Growing From the Top. Bender, David M.; Farquhar, Peter H.; Schulert, Sanford C. // Marketing Management;Spring/Winter96, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p10
Corporate advertising can play a vital role in providing customers with a reassurance of product quality and a promise of trusted service. Customers consider the products and services of highly respected corporate brands ahead of even superior competitive offerings. By clearly demonstrating the...
- Car pool. Lang, Mark // Adweek New England Edition;11/03/97, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p42
Presents statistics related to United States-based companies' spendings on advertisement as of November 3, 1997 as compiled by Competitive Media Reporting. US vehicle manufacturers' use of advertisements for the first seven months of the year 1997; Growth in Japanese car makers' use of...
- Resist urge to pull plug on corporate campaign too early. Bender, David M. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;May97, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p16
Presents a listing of three reasons why corporate advertising campaigns in business magazines fail. How brand building is developed; Need for companies to budget for corporate advertising; How brand preference is promoted.
- 5 ways to achieve successful corporate advertising. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p22
Presents five ways to achieve successful corporate advertising.
- Clearly identifying strategy is key in successful image advertising. Freeman, Laurie // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on corporate image advertising in the United States. Rule in which corporate advertising adheres to; Comments from Ann Hayden, executive vice president and executive creative director of Saatchi & Saatchi Business Communications; Effects of corporate image advertising on General Electric...
- Advertising Spending Is Up Strongly. Joseph, Varghese // Business News New Jersey;11/02/98, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p9
Reports on the near-term hike in corporate advertisement spending in the United States. Benefits from advertising as reflected in company profits; Percentage of increase in advertising spending in various companies.
- City debates if ads will work out at rec centers. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on a legislation which highlights the plan of Cleveland, Ohio Department of Parks, Recreation and Properties to sell corporate advertising space in the city's recreation centers. Provisions of the legislation; Comments of various officials concerned with the proposal; Experiences of the...
- Web banner ads fit in new marketing mix. Farewell, Robin // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;11/09/98, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p27
Discusses how companies can reap the potential benefits of banner advertising on the World Wide Web. Evolution of several pricing models; Huge potential of the Web for building customer relationships, measurability and speed; Interactive nature of the Web that provides opportunities to reach...
- The Measurement of Issue/Advocacy Advertising Effects. Fox, Karen F.A. // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1986, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p61
Issue/advocacy advertising is an established but controversial form of corporate advertising. Both supporters and critics question its effects on target audiences and debate ways to measure its effectiveness. This article reviews the research on issue/advocacy advertising effectiveness,...