- Euroluce. // Interior Design;Aug96, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p118
Presents lamps and lighting fixtures featured at the Euroluce event in Milan, Italy. Includes design by Terzani; Leucos; Foscarini; Flos/Murano; Artemide.
- Light + Building Show an education. Linn, Charles // Architectural Record;May2000, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p349
Comments on the 2000 Light + Building Show held in Frankfurt, Germany. Incorporation of architectural technologies in the lighting trade show; Design of the lighting equipment; Quality of production.
- Pendents in the spotlight. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p72
Features a selection of pendant lighting being shown at the June 2000 Dallas International Lighting Market. Crystal chandeliers; Midcentury modern inspirations; Rustic casual designs.
- Light touch. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;4/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p21
Describes products displayed during the Euroluce decorative lighting exhibition held in Milan, Italy on April 2003 which experimented with new materials and technological processes. Design of the Bague table lamb by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto; Design of the 0-space by Giampietro...
- Lighting up the career path. Geissler, Marie // BRW;03/02/98, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p107
Reviews the exhibition `Lighting Sydney 2000,' at the 1998 Commonwealth Bank Home Show at Darling Harbor, Sydney, New South Wales, from March 11-15, 1998.
- THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY. JEN, LESLIE // Canadian Architect;Sep2009, Vol. 54 Issue 9, pLS4
The article reviews the second annual "Radiant Dark" exhibition held in February 2009 in Toronto, Ontario.
- Lighting Show to Display Innovative Products. Knisley, Joseph R. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Apr2001, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p33
Previews the latest in energy-saving lamps, fixtures and control systems to be exhibited at the Lightfair 2001 trade show. Metal halide (M-H) lamps; Suspended fluorescent lamps for T5 linear lamps; Full range of ballasts for pulse-start M-H lamps.
- from the publisher. Tan, Jacqueline // Lighting Dimensions;Jan2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p6
Comments on trends in the entertainment and architectural lighting industry in the U.S. Details about the lighting trade show in Orlando, Florida; Technological innovations; Developments in the publication "Lighting Dimension"; Acknowledgments to advertisers and designers from the Lighting...
- a word from the publisher. // Entertainment Design;Nov2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p4
Provides information on a trade show which features technological innovations in the field of entertainment design and architectural lighting. Companies that supported the show since it started in 1988; Names of emerging companies that are participating in the event.