- Having fun with the details. Davis, Laura // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2005, Issue 5435, p28
Features the brochure of Dutch upholstery manufacturer Leolux. Concept of the brochure; Content of the brochure; Layout of the brochure.
- Cabinet Spray Series. // Products Finishing;Jun2003, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p92
Nobles Manufacturing Inc. offers a brochure that features 'Turbo Clean Spray Washer,' highlighting benefits, advantages, features, and specifications of the product.
- Organizing galley drawers. O'Flynn, Joseph P.; Caprio, Dennis // Yachting;Feb98, Vol. 183 Issue 2, p41
Details the organization of drawers in the galley cabinets. Use of dividers; Cutting of the dividers into the correct length; Assembly of the four sides with the Masonite in the grooves.
- Multi-purpose camp cabinet. Decker, John // Field & Stream;Sep94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p38
Outlines the procedures for building a camp cabinet that can be used for several purposes. Design's use of simple board-and-batten construction; Estimated cost; Materials.
- How to build a wall unit. Barrett, Neal // Popular Mechanics;Apr96, Vol. 173 Issue 4, p100
Presents procedures on how to build a wall cabinet. Materials needed; Importance of storage space; Installation; Design.
- Build a cabinet. // Mother Earth News;Dec95/Jan96, Issue 153, p32
Gives instructions on how to build a cabinet at home. Materials needed; Dimensions; Procedures.
- Leaded glass windows. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
Presents the procedure for constructing leaded glass windows in Governor Winthrop cabinets. Materials used; Tools required; Supplies needed.
- Spice cabinet. Stowe, Doug // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p36
Presents the procedure for constructing a spice cabinet. Materials used; Tips on making the shelves and back; Tips on assembling the cabinet. INSET: Forming the arched panels and rails..
- Governor Winthrop cabinet. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p52
Presents the procedure for constructing a Governor Winthrop cabinet. Materials used; Gluing up the panels; Preparing and assembling the parts; Building the crown. INSETS: Making the contoured crown moldings.;Turn the ornamental parts.;Builder's notes (Dick Coers)..