Tandy departure leads to raft of AHF resignations
- Shell Select boss quits after one year. Murphy, Claire // Marketing (00253650);7/15/1999, p4
Announces the resignation of David Robey as director in charge of developing Shell Oil's Select retail chain. Plans to emigrate to Australia.
- Molinari Exits Nesi Apparel Group. Carracher, Jamie // DNR: Daily News Record;6/14/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the resignation of Phil Molinari as president of sales and merchandising for Nesi Apparel Group. Reason behind his resignation; Employment background of Molinari; Background on the operations of Nesi Apparel.
- Marketing boss quits Blacks Leisure Group. // Marketing Week;6/17/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the resignation of Brian Asthley as marketing executive of Blacks Leisure Group PLC in Great Britain. Search of the company for a marketing director to oversee its Millets, Blacks, Free Spirit and Just Add Water brands; Number of stores operated by the Outdoor Group division;...
- Two Siblings depart at Tchibo. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/21/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 38, p11
Reports on the resignation of Hamburg-based coffee and retail chain Tchibo's chief executive officer Gunter Herz and his sister Daniela Herz-Schnoeckel. Reason for the resignation; Effect of the company's setup on the shareholder structure of Beiersdorf.
- HMV chief exits after seven months. Sweney, Mark // Marketing (00253650);4/15/2004, p4
HMV UK Ltd. head of marketing Laurie Webster has quit the entertainment retailer after just seven months. Webster took the position after it was vacated by Richard Orr, who left early last year to pursue other business interests and reported to the high-street giant's marketing director, John...
- 1999. // Chain Store Age;Nov2000, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p190
Looks at the state of retail store chain Rite Aid in year 1999. Resignation of Martin Grass, Rite Aid's chief executive officer (CEO); Number of stores Rite Aid aims to sell in 1999; Status of Rite Aid in the year 2000 under chairman and CEO Robert Miller.
- Anderson to head Best Buy. Heller, Laura // DSN Retailing Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p3
Richard Schulze, founder, chairman and CEO of Minnesota-based Best Buy Co. Inc., is passing the leadership effective June 30, 2003, when another Best Buy veteran, Brad Anderson, will assume the responsibilities of CEO, Schulze will remain chairman of the company he founded and steward from...
- Harrods head of marketing quits after just a year. Gorman, Matthew // Marketing Week;5/3/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p11
The article announces the resignation of Andrew Morley as marketing director of Harrods department store at Knighsbridge in London, England. Personally appointed by Harrod's chairman Mohamed Al Fayed, Morley take up a marketing post of a Financial Times Stock Exchange 20 company wherein details...
- Van Howe exits Waigreens. // Chain Drug Review;10/26/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the resignation of Dave Van Howe as vice president of purchasing for Walgreen Co. In 2000, Van Howe joined the company as general merchandise manager of beauty and fashion and promoted as corporate vice president for business development. Moreover, his role includes...