Take Another Look at the Employee Handbook
- FORM: Introduction. Guerin, Lisa; DelPo, Amy // Create Your Own Employee Handbook;2013, pF2
A form regarding introduction on creating an employee handbook is presented.
- Ruling forces a closer look at handbook modifications. Slavin, Joan E. // Employee Benefit News;10/01/99, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p50
Presents tips for companies to avoid legal consequences when modifying employee handbooks. Significance of disclaimers on handbooks; Policy compliance of employers; Development of well-drafted employee handbooks.
- Net Policies, Procedures. // OfficePro;Mar1999, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p32
Introduces `E-mail, Internet, Computers: The Guidelines to Be Followed by Employees,' by Vincent Allard. Features of the guidelines; Price.
- The Competitive Edge. // Aftermarket Business;Apr2002, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p1
Offers management tips to designing or updating employee handbook.
- Form A: Handbook Acknowledgment Form. DelPo, Amy; Guerin, Lisa // Create Your Own Employee Handbook (9781413313857);5/ 1/2011, p401
The article presents an example of a handbook acknowledgment form.
- 6. Relevant Federal and State Regulations and Court Decisions: 6.08 Appendix. Lawson II, Joseph W. R. // How to Develop an Employee Handbook;1998, p379
This section presents an appendix of subjects featured in the book "How to Develop an Employee Handbook."
- 3. Distributing the Employee Handbook: 3.05 Appendix. Lawson II, Joseph W. R. // How to Develop an Employee Handbook;1998, p49
Examples of letters, notes and parts of an employee handbook are presented.
- Writing a Fine Line. GRENSING-POPHAL, LIN // Credit Union Management;Feb99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on writing an employee handbook. Reasons for having an employee handbook; Drawbacks associated with employee handbooks; Details on preparing an employee handbook.
- How your employee handbook protects you. Horsley, Jack E. // RN;Jun87, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p58
Discusses the significance of an employee handbook to a nurse's career. Role of the handbook in protecting an employee's interest; Significance of familiarizing oneself to the provisions in the handbook.