Paving the Way to Profitability
- What companies can do to move the masses. Levin, Jay // Crain's New York Business;05/22/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p32
Examines how companies are convincing entire units to relocate. Case of Bayer Corp.; Combination of mass and personal approaches; Dose of psychology; Strategic alliances with key employees, surveys, and individualized orientation.
- Herb supplements from a name you can trust? // Environmental Nutrition;Sep98, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p8
Presents information on a line of herbal supplements which is being introduced by Bayer Corp. in 1998. Contents of Supplements; Benefits of taking the supplements; Comments from a Bayer spokesperson.
- Bayer to expand output of Dorlastan by 49%. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/29/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 43, p14
Reports that Bayer Corp. will invest for the expansion of its global Dorlastan spandex production capacity. Focus of the expansion at the company's United States facility in Bushy Park, South Carolina; Projected additional capacity at the company's facility in Dormagen, Germany; Comments of...
- Bayer takes aim at North America with spandex plan. // Textile World;Aug95, Vol. 145 Issue 8, p767
Reports Bayer Corp.'s installation of a complete spandex manufacturing facility in Bushy Park, South Carolina to better target the North American textile market. Annual capacity of the facility; Establishment of the facility as a response to customers' needs and rapid growth; Equipment...
- Bayer adds PC extrusion line. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;3/2/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Bayer Corporation's Polymer Division has added an extrusion line at its plant; Reason for the adding of an extrusion line; Details on the investment; Plans of the company; Comments from Rich Fuhrman, plant manager at the Berlin facility.
- Bayer slashes network costs 25%. // Communications News;Jul96, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p28
Reports on Bayer Corp.'s reduction of its network operating costs by as much as 25 percent. Savings anticipated from the use of Motorola's 6520 MP-Routers; Comments of Bill Elwell, director of network operations at Bayer; Structure of the company's previous T1-based wide area network.
- Stretch info. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/28/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 18, p11
Reports on Bayer Corp.'s new toll-free phone number for customers to gain access to information on Bayer's Dorlastan spandex.
- Bayer's variety show. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/12/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 88, p15
Focuses on pharmaceutical firm Bayer Corp. as co-host for a cocktail party and fashion show. Time; Venue.
- Bayer Corp. opens Dorlastan facility in S.C. // Textile World;Jun95, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p26
Reports that Bayer Corp. has opened a new Dorlastan spandex facility near Charleston, S.C. on May 18, 1995.