Blending a Successful Workforce
- Engaging customers, employees. DURKIN, DIANNE // New Hampshire Business Review;9/4/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p12
The article reports on ways to increase the profits and productivity of employees. Among the ways include the development of vision, the identification of leader type, and tracking the progress of leadership development. Also mentioned are the recruitment and retainment of the right people,...
- Souped up. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;05/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p20
Reports on San Francisco, California-based Jamba Juice's introduction of a hot version of its blended meals-in-a-cup.
- Jamba juice. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p78
Details the smooth bar concept plans of Jamba Juice Co. Moving into mainstream acceptance as smoothie bars penetrate new customer bases; Average consumer visits per month; Growing the non-traditional side of the business; Expanding the variety of items offered.
- Jamba Juice rolls out Jambola bread product. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;08/31/98, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p8
Reports on the popularity of Jamba Juice's specialty breads called Jambolas. Price of the bread; Combination meals using the bread; Characteristics of the bread; Plan to introduce other flavors of Jambolas; Number of juice bars operated by the firm.
- Recruitment tactics pay off. // Industry Week/IW;01/05/98, Vol. 247 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the recruitment efforts of high technology companies in the United States. Incentives offered to friends who can successfully refer friends or colleagues; Why and how companies hire employees fresh from high school.
- Recruitment and retention: Finding and keeping the best employees. Bennett, Michael // Canadian Plastics;Apr2008, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p8
The article explores some ways to recruit and retain top quality employees that can be done with little to no cost or human resources infrastructure. Creating a strong career website of the company is recommended. It is important to challenge employees with meaningful projects and ensure that...
- Game on! How HR can use 'gamification' to recruit, train and engage employees. // HR Specialist;Feb2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses aspects on how can human resource personnel utilize gamification to recruit, train, and engage employees. Topics discussed the benefits of using gamification to improve employee's skills in efficiency, social intelligence, and conscientiousness. Also mentioned the use of...
- Growing business award. // Human Resources (09648380);Jul2008, Special section p31
The article focuses on the move of Instant Offices Group (IOG) to implement a Human Resource (HR) strategy to recruit and maintain talented employees into their company in Europe. During 2008, IOG aims to achieve a turnover of Â£23 million and employ more than 85 people. Moreover, the strategy...
- Recruit and retain. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p54
The article provides tips on recruiting employees. Mark Travis, an attorney for Wimberly, Lawson, Seale, Wright & Daves PLLC, suggests setting up an employee referral program that allows discussions with employees about any references they would like to submit. He recommends fostering work/life...