The Art of Community Relations
- Global share plan is not to be sneezed at. Walsh, Jennie // People Management;11/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p20
Reports on Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s plan of giving 3.4 million share options to its staff worldwide as part of its loyalty program. Program as part of Kimberly's strategy of meeting its human resource consultant to Chapman Hendy Associates; Appointment of Paul Phillips as head of human resource...
- Ronald D. Mc Cray Elected Vice President and Secretary of Kimberly-Clark Corp. // Jet;11/15/99, Vol. 96 Issue 24, p21
Reports the election of Ronald D. McCray as vice president and secretary of Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
- Turner out as K-C axes top marketing post. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;10/15/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p7
Reports that Kimberly-Clark (K-C) has dismissed Simon Turner as vice president of marketing of European family care sector. Other director who lost his job; Loss suffered by the company.
- Health project cuts firm's costs. // People Management;12/18/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the introduction of an employee wellness program by Kimberly-Clarke for its staff in Great Britain. Remarks from Linda Mabb of Kimberly on the program; Percentage of long-term staff absences that have been reduced as a result of the program; Cost savings of the company due to the...
- K-C cuits 45 jobs in Neenah, Wis. // Pulp & Paper;Feb2003, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the decision of Kimberly-Clark Corp. to cut jobs at two of its Neenah Paper mills in Wisconsin, as of February 2003. Reason behind the decision of the company; Employees affected by the job cuts; Paper products produced by the Neenah Paper mills.
- At Kimberly-Clark: Catering jumps 20%. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p134
Reports on the expansion of the catering operation at Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s employee cafeterias in Neenah, Wisconsin. Catering at the Neenah Conference Center; Customization of menus; Observation of the high level of food preparation and presentation.
- K-C Shifts Diaper Manufacturing. // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p12
Reports that Kimberly-Clark is discontinuing the manufacture of diapers at its New Milford, Connecticut, facility. Number of jobs to be eliminated; Other measures in Kimberly-Clark's Diaper Efficiency and Growth Plan.
- Kimberly-Clark reshuffles Euro marketing team. // Marketing (00253650);7/29/1999, p5
Reports on the resignation of Yvette Ruggins as marketing director Kimberly-Clark's infant and child products segment in Europe. Replacement of Ruggins by Iain Hamilton, European director for family care.
- Kimberly-Clark shakes up its senior team. // Marketing Week;4/5/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
Reports on Ian Jones' promotion to vice-president of customer management for Northern Europe at Kimberly-Clark. Jones' career history; Other promotions at Kimberly-Clark.