Boomerang Business Is Booming
- Job-seeker must tell recruiter both negative, positive. // Marketing News;2/10/1978, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p7
Focuses on the importance of telling the recruiter both the positive and negative aspects of an applicant's job experience according to Daniel E. Grabenstein, technical specialist of Management Recruiters. Need for employees to record their personal accomplishments, failures and the reasons for...
- Headhunter tests videoconferences. // IT Training;Jun2002, p8
Reports the tests conducted by the Management Recruiters International on a video-conferencing system in Europe. Plans of MRI to roll out training to offices across the country; Use of ConferView by Polycom for courses aimed at different fields; Objectives of the training on developing staff...
- New hires declinig, says national survey. // Corporate Detroit;Apr96, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p7
Reports that a national survey by Management Recruiters International Incorporated has shown a decline in new-hire staff for mid-to-upper managers and professionals during the first half of 1996. Plans of executives and chief executive officers for second half of 1996; Statistics for plan...
- I quit! (maybe). Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/01/99, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p5A
Focuses on the use of electronic mail and letters for resignations. Tactful resignation offered by Management Recruiters International Inc.; Contents of the resignation letter.
- Show them the money. // Food Management;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p13
Highlights a hiring survey by Management Recruiters International (MRI) which revealed that most foodservice establishments are using signing bonuses as a recruitment tool to attract qualified food industry workers. Better management of salary levels; Number of foodservice hiring executives...
- Projected new `hires' in insurance industry over past... // Insurance Advocate;02/07/98, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p35
Presents the results of the survey conducted by Management Recruiters International Inc. on the insurance industry. Statistics on news hires of all industries; Comment of Alan R. Schonberg of MRI on the importance of new hires.
- Hiring rises in chemical industry. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/27/98, Vol. 254 Issue 4, p7
Presents the results of a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International Inc. on the growth of the United States chemical industry's demand for qualified executives, professionals and sales staff. Percentage of chemical companies that intend to expand their staff.
- Managers are Red-Hot. Laabs, Jennifer // Workforce;Nov2000, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p26
Discusses the results of a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International (MRI) Inc. on projected hires for the year 2000. Figures showing the increase in mid-to upper management and professional staffs; Comments from MRI president and chief executive officer; Industries where the...
- Employers must remain vigilant, aggressive in retaining talent. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p34
Focuses on the retention tools used by employers to maintain a productive workforce in the U.S. Result of the survey conducted by Management Recruiters International Inc.; List of retention tools used; Key consideration for potential employees.