Some Like It Hot
- Search firm looks east for expansion. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/15/95, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p2
Reports that executive search firm Christian & Timbers Inc. has opened an eight-member Boston, Mass. office.
- Firm eyes bankers to lend start-ups. Nathan, Sara // American Banker;2/2/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 21, p13
States that Christian and Timbers in Cleveland is looking for bankers to direct start-up businesses which are backed by venture capitalists. Why bankers would be strong canidates for the job; Comments from Michael Nieset, senior associate at Christian; Description of the type of bankers which...
- Sliding Down the Corporate Ladder. Coorey, Madeleine // Global Finance;Sep99, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p18
Lists the top ten executive positions that are not popular for the year 1999 according to Christian and Timbers Incorporated. Least popular of executive positions.
- Christian & Timbers tries to tough ut out. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p1
Reports the impact of the market downturn on the business operation of Christian & Timbers in Cleveland, Ohio. Decline in the revenue; Initiatives to cope with the business issues; Sales projection of the company by 2003.
- `Logistics' loses career-track lead. // Transportation & Distribution;May99, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the 1999 report on `Hot-and-Not-So-Hot Executive Jobs,' by the Christian and Timbers headhunters at placement firm on the status of logistics. Factors considered by Christian and Timbers in reviewing logistics data; Opinions of John Robbins, consultant and co-director of Christian...
- Determined to be a bank president? Well good luck--you'll need it, survey finds. Whiteman, Louis // American Banker;3/20/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 54, p6
States that an annual survey by Christian & Timbers, an executive search firm in Cleveland, Ohio, revealed that bank presidents in the United States were one job for which candidates were least in demand in 1997. How the survey was conducted; Comments from Michael Nieset, spokesman for the...
- Diversity: A progress report. Frazee, Valerie // Personnel Journal;May96, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p25
Reports that diversity is on the minds of corporate executives across the United States and that they have taken at least the initial steps towards creating a diverse culture within their companies. Methodology behind the research conducted by Christian & Timbers; Revealing answers from...
- Internet job titles. // Machine Design;04/03/97, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p115
Presents executives search firm Christian & Timbers Inc.'s list of Internet job titles. Includes Code Connoisseur; Cybersmith; Web Evangelist.
- BIG SHOES TO FILL. // Orange County Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p9
Inteviews Robert Lambert, regional managing partner of Christian & Timbers LLC's Irvine, California office. Outline of corporate responsibilities; Career highlights; Interests and influences.