How Do You Sponsor Employees From Within?
- Millionaire's guide: How to be a Successful Executive. Buckland, Tony // Accountancy;Nov73, Vol. 84 Issue 963, p110
Reviews the book `How To Be A Successful Executive,' by J. Paul Getty.
- HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL EXECUTIVE (Book). // Management Review;Jul71, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p71
Reviews the book 'How to Be a Successful Executive,' by J. Paul Getty.
- GETTY, JEAN PAUL. Coll, Susan Keselenko // Reader's Companion to American History;1991, p447
The article profiles Jean Paul Getty, art collector and executive at Getty Oil Co., in the U.S. Through his autocratic rule and skillful handling of the stock market, he brought the company to the status of an eight sister among the giants in the business. And spent the final twenty-five years...
- How to Be a Successful Executive. Kover, Arthur J.; Filley, Alan C. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Sep72, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p442
The article reviews the book "How to Be a Successful Executive," by J. Paul Getty.
- SHOCKING, LURID, AND TRUE! Billionaire J. Paul Getty: The Miserly Misanthrope. Kehoe, John // Biography;May2001, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p26
Presents the biography of American billionaire, J. Paul Getty. Misunderstanding with parents on share allocations in the family's oil business; Failure of past marriages due to his aloofness; Reputation of Getty for being a spendthrift; Motivation for starting an art collection; Kidnap of...
- Heirs of J. Paul Getty. // Fortune;1/21/1985, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p20
J. Paul Getty heirs are feuding over the $4 billion family trust and how it will be managed. The target is Gordon Peter Getty, 51, an absent-minded musician who is sole trustee. Four trust beneficiaries are suing him to take away his control of their money.
- Paul Getty's new life. Rocco, Flammeta // Vanity Fair;Aug94, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p98
Profiles billionaire J. Paul Getty Jr. Background on Getty; Death of wife Talitha Getty; Abduction of son Paul III; Passion for cricket matches; Estate and influence.
- American Original. // Time;6/14/1976, Vol. 107 Issue 25, p69
An obituary for Jean Paul Getty, majority stakeholder of Getty Oil Co., is presented.
- J. Paul Getty and His Villa. Lapatin, Kenneth // Calliope;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on an art museum built by J. Paul Getty.