HR Goes Flat at Coca-Cola
- Juan D. Johnson Named To Coca-Cola Company's New Diversity Position. // Jet;04/17/2000, Vol. 97 Issue 19, p31
States that Juan D. Johnson was appointed to the position of vice president and director of diversity strategies at Coca-Cola Co., by Coca-Cola's chairman Douglas Daft.
- Coca-Cola CEO Sets Diversity Goals, Creates New Post At Company To Promote More Minority Employees. // Jet;03/27/2000, Vol. 97 Issue 16, p18
Reports that the Coca-Cola Company has set goals to promote more minority employees and encourage diversity.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. Kilborn, Robert; Farah, Samar // Christian Science Monitor;3/6/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 69, p20
Presents business-related news briefs as of March 6, 2001, including the resignation of Coca-Cola's president and chief operating officer Jack Stahl.
- Carl Ware, Coca-Cola's Top Black Executive to Retire Next Year. // Jet;11/29/99, Vol. 96 Issue 26, p22
Informs of the planned retirement of Carl Ware as president of Coco-Cola's Africa Group and the Diversity Advisory Council.
- So He Quit. So What? Morris, Betsy // Fortune;4/13/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p24
Announces the departure of Sergio Zyman from Coca-Cola. The move as marking his second departure; How Zyman was recruited back to Coca-Cola in 1993 after a departure in 1986; The reason for the departure.
- Darryl Cobin. Benezra, Karen; Maris, Jason // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p62
Focuses on Darryl Cobbin, former senior brand manager for Coca-Cola. Career information on Cobbin; Role of Cobbin in the performance of beverage, Sprite; Details on the `Un-7 Marketing Principles' used by Cobbin.
- Deval Patrick Named New General Counsel For Coca-Cola Co. // Jet;02/12/2001, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p10
Mentions that attorney Deval L. Patrick has been appointed general counsel of the Coca-Cola Co. in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Coke With New Execs, Ads. Sampey, Kathleen; Howard, Theresa // Adweek Midwest Edition;01/10/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p92
Deals with marketing executives reassigned by Coca-Cola Co. before the launching of its marketing initiative. Who was appointed as president of the Greater Europe Group; Features of the company's `Enjoy' campaign; Details on the Ignition 2000 program of the company.
- Rowden `Leaves' Coca-Cola. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek New England Edition;05/01/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p81
Reports on the departure of Ian Rowden as senior advertising executive for Coca-Cola Company. Speculations on his departure; Comments from Coke representative Scott Jacobsen; Rowden's career background.