- American Gas Association Offers Policy Recommendations to Senate Committee. // Energy User News;Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p30
Reports that the American Gas Association (AGA) urged U.S. Congress to revaluate restrictions on access to new sources of natural gas supply in light of technological improvements. Testimonies by AGA before a U.S. Senate Energy Commmittee hearing on gas supply and prices on february 25, 2003;...
- COMPLEX PROCESSING OF NATURAL GAS IN THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY. Meshcheryakov, G. V.; Kishkinskaya, M. A.; Komissarov, Yu. A. // Erasmus Journal for Philosophy & Economics;2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p25
The aim of this work is the development of joint manufactures methanol - hydrogen and methanol - ammonia with the purpose of saving energy and resources and reducing pollution. It is shown that the main productions of the chemical industry, using as raw material gas synthesis, obtained from the...
- 1993 gas demand might reach 21.2 quads, up 4.4... from 1992. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep93, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the forecast by the American Gas Association that natural gas demand in the United States will total between 20.8 and 21.8 quadrillion British thermal units (BTUs). Increase in gas demand from 1986 to 1992; Rise in residential gas consumption in the first quarter of 1993; Decline in...
- Gas demand expected to jump by 4 percent in 1994. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep94, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the likely increase of natural gas demand according to the American Gas Association (AGA) report. Trend for the past eight years, from 1986; Projections on natural gas demand.
- Methane emission reduction program exceeds goals. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May96, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the efforts of the American Gas Association member companies to reduce methane emissions as part of the US Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Natural Gas Star program. Purpose and description of the program; Environmental effects of methane emissions.
- Strong domestic gas reserve replacement in 1995. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May96, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the American Gas Association's (AGA) prediction of additions to the 1995 American natural gas reserves. Increase in production; 1995 reserve replacements; AGA's reserve analysis; Estimates of the 1995 natural gas reserve additions.
- FUELING Profitability. Ryan, Karen // American Gas;Mar2002, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p24
Discusses the benefits offered by natural gas on different sectors on the business sector in the U.S. Efforts of the American Gas Association (AGA) to advance natural gas equipment and technologies; Participation of AGA in the expanded efforts of the National Accounts Energy Alliance; Role of...
- In the Forefront. Cooper, Roger // American Gas;May2002, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p14
Presents the goal areas of American Gas Association for the natural gas distribution industry. Safe operation of existing pipelines; Continuous fund for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program; Liaison with National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners.
- Gas Association gives Olympians a breath of Fresh Air. // Association Management;Dec96, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the provision of natural gas vehicles at the 1996 Summer Olympic Games by The American Gas Association (AGA), from Arlington, Virginia. Creation of the Clean Air Team by AGA and others.