PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- Appointments. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;May2004 Supp, Vol. 16, p6
Evotec has made a number of new appointments. Mark Ashton joins the company as president, drug discovery services, Mario Polywka has been appointed president, chemical and pharmaceutical development, etc.
- Evotec Finds New Partner for NMDA Drugs in Janssen Deal. Moran, Nuala // BioWorld International;12/19/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p1
The article reports on the licensing deal signed by Evotec AG with Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. for its N-methyl-D-aspartic acid (NMDA) antagonist portfolio. The potential value of the deal is 78 million U.S. dollars. According to Evotec Chief Operating Officer Mario Polywka, the deal is a...
- Restructuring helps boost Hydro. // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p8
Reports on Norsk Hydro AS's finance and plans. 1993 net profits; Increase in sales; Operating income in agriculture and petrochemicals; Restructuring program; Staff and cost reductions; Status of plans for melamine plant and fertilizer joint venture.
- Norsk Hydro cancels Rafnes PVC, plans modernizations instead. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p16
Reports on Norsk Hydro AS's modernization program on production of polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Cancellation of plans for plant in Rafnes, Norway; Expansion of three PVC plants; Estimate of cost; Projection on additional capacity; Trend in PVC prices; Reason for decision to cancel.
- Hydro heads for market. // Chemical Week;3/23/94, Vol. 154 Issue 11, p8
Reports on plans by Norsk Hydro to raise funds by May 1994 through an international rights issue. Purpose of the money-raising venture; Market value of Norsk Hydro.
- Norsk Hydro to Build Ingot Foundry in China. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2000, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p11
No abstract available.
- Norsk Hydro considers chlorine projects. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p20
Reports on Norsk Hydro's planned expansion of chlorine capacity. Products; Capacities.
- Electric Elements Provide Maintenance-Free Heating for Norsk Hydro. // 33 Metalproducing;May2001, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p34
Reports on preheating of aluminum slabs prior to hot rolling at Norsk Hydro's Hydro Aluminum rolled products plant in Norway. Use of Air Heating Cassettes supplied by furnace heating specialist Kanthal AB.
- Hydro rights issue. // Chemical Week;6/1/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 21, p6
Reports on Norsk Hydro's approval of a one-for-nine common stock issue. Norwegian government's option to purchase the new stocks.