Top 75 North American Food Retailers
- DATA POINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;1/21/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 3/4, p12
Several charts are presented depicting the data for the U.S. retail industry in 2012 including the sales growth of food retailers, the top traditional companies adding stores, and the top new companies adding their stores.
- DATA POINT. // SN: Supermarket News;7/1/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 26, p7
Several charts are presented that show the growth of supermarket chains in the U.S. including non-store retailers, food and drug, and consumer goods online share.
- TOP 10 SUPERMARKET DVD SELL-THROUGH TITLES. // SN: Supermarket News;7/4/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 27, p32
Presents a chart on the top 10 supermarket DVD sell-through titles. Rankings; DVD titles.
- LIKE-FOR-LIKE RETAIL SALES MONITOR 2011-2012. // Cabinet Maker;3/09/2012, Issue 5778, p16
Several graphs related to the retail industry in Great Britain are presented such as the overall retail sales and homewares sales from February 2011-February 2012, the total homewares sales in February 2012, and the total retail sales in February 2012.
- Top 50 retailers and wholesalers. Canning, Kathie; Hofbauer, Randy; Litwak, David // Private Label Store Brands;Nov2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p170
A chart is presented depicting the top 50 retailers and wholesalers in the U.S. including their total sales, stores and finance.
- Statistical tables. // Retail Trade;Dec2009, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p12
Several charts are presented depicting the retail sales in Canada as of 2009 including furniture stores, car dealers, and supermarkets.
- Retail Real Estate Business Conditions. // Retail Real Estate Business Conditions;10/26/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the sales performance of retail stores in the U.S., as well as forecasts for sales growth in the holiday season.
- SHOPPING BASKET. // Grocer;2/21/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8193, p19
A chart is presented that lists the prices of Baxters Favourites soup, Ben & Jerry's frozen yoghurt and other grocery items at stores of British supermarket chains, including Asda, Morrissons and Sainsbury's, as of February 2015.
- Analysis - May 2011. // Retail Trade;May2011, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p6
Several graphs are presented that depict the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)'s seasonally adjusted, in current dollars, retail sales in Canada, including food and beverage stores, health and personal care stores, and general merchandise stores.