Top 75 North American Food Retailers
- DATA POINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;1/21/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 3/4, p12
Several charts are presented depicting the data for the U.S. retail industry in 2012 including the sales growth of food retailers, the top traditional companies adding stores, and the top new companies adding their stores.
- DATA POINT. // SN: Supermarket News;7/1/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 26, p7
Several charts are presented that show the growth of supermarket chains in the U.S. including non-store retailers, food and drug, and consumer goods online share.
- TOP 10 SUPERMARKET DVD SELL-THROUGH TITLES. // SN: Supermarket News;7/4/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 27, p32
Presents a chart on the top 10 supermarket DVD sell-through titles. Rankings; DVD titles.
- LIKE-FOR-LIKE RETAIL SALES MONITOR 2011-2012. // Cabinet Maker;3/09/2012, Issue 5778, p16
Several graphs related to the retail industry in Great Britain are presented such as the overall retail sales and homewares sales from February 2011-February 2012, the total homewares sales in February 2012, and the total retail sales in February 2012.
- Statistical tables. // Retail Trade;Dec2009, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p12
Several charts are presented depicting the retail sales in Canada as of 2009 including furniture stores, car dealers, and supermarkets.
- Retail Real Estate Business Conditions. // Retail Real Estate Business Conditions;10/26/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the sales performance of retail stores in the U.S., as well as forecasts for sales growth in the holiday season.
- Analysis - May 2011. // Retail Trade;May2011, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p6
Several graphs are presented that depict the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)'s seasonally adjusted, in current dollars, retail sales in Canada, including food and beverage stores, health and personal care stores, and general merchandise stores.
- Comps Make Grade in August s Third Week. // Home Textiles Today;
The article offers information on retail firm's comparable same-store sales or comps for third week of August 2013 and states 3.8 percent increase in third week according to Johnson Redbook Retail Sales Index and also presents a chart showing comps.
- SCOREBOARD. // MMR;8/10/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p7
Two tables are presented that list the sale performance of retailers and manufacturers in the U.S.