A Comprehensive Approach: Branding in C-Stores
- Report: Buying food 2nd only to gassing up. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/16/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the growth of food service sales in convenience stores in the United States from 1998 through 1999, according to a report compiled by Franchise Finance Corp. of America. Indication that food service yielded gross profits higher than any item except for gasoline; Growth projection in...
- HOT DEAL. // Convenience Store News;Aug2014, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
The article discusses a study which shows an increase in food service promotions by more than 50 percent of convenience chain stores in 2013.
- Fast and Fresh. Weiss, Shari // Nation's Restaurant News;03/29/99, Vol. 33 Issue 13, HMR News p14
Focuses on convenience stores' offering of home meal replacement (HMR) services in the United States. Impact of the trend of HMR food service on the business operations of convenience stores; Information about the use of HMR food service in 7-Eleven convenience stores; Importance of freshness...
- The Steps to Creating a Foodservice Culture. // Convenience Store News;Dec2014, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p49
The article offers step-by-step approach on how should convenience store operators go about creating a foodservice culture.
- C-store, foodservice staff collide. Barnack, Renee // National Petroleum News;Mar98, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p42
Discusses options for convenience store owners to add a foodservice offering without a lot of overhead costs. Double duty of employees manning both the convenience store and foodservice offerings; Co-branding; Criss-crossing of employees. INSET: Easy as a pie..
- Foodservice Accounting, Financial Analysis and How to Measure Success. Azzato, Maureen // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Aug2012, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p54
The article offers information on the various tools including, scanning, cost-accounting systems and food service management that helps in measuring food service success in convenience stores in the U.S.
- FAST FACT. // Convenience Store News;Aug2015, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the journal's 2015 Foodservice Study which revealed that 90 percent of convenience store chains offered some type of foodservice promotion in 2014.
- What Type of Prepared Food Program Is Right for Your Store? Azzato, Maureen // Convenience Store News;Jan2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p41
The article offers information on the How To Do World-Class Foodservice program developed by Convenience Store News, that help retailers in optimizing their investment and improving the profits of convenience stores (c-stores) in the U.S.
- Our How To Crew. // Convenience Store News;Jan2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p41
The article offers information on the experiences of foodservice experts including Jack W. Cushman, executive vice president and Dean Dirks, consulting partner in convenience store foodservice and the restaurant industry in the U.S.