Food in Review
- Food R&D news. // Dairy Field;Aug96, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p34
Reports on the six innovative technologies of Dairy Management Inc. available to the food and dairy industry of the United States.
- DMI, NMPF discuss alliance. Carlson, Gordon // Dairy Foods;Nov96, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the plan of officials from Dairy Management Inc. (DMI) and National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF) to form a strategic alliance on various programs and projects. Coverage of the organizations' planned strategic alliance.
- Catering to consumers. Markgraf, Sue // Dairy Foods;Jul97 Supplement, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p4
Reports on a the Segmentation Study conducted by Dairy Management Incorporated of Rosemont Illinois, on the influence in which mothers have on they children in relation to drinking milk. Results of the study; Comments from Jeanne Sowa, group executive-integrated marketing of Dairy Management...
- DMI spotlights research. // Dairy Foods;Dec97, Vol. 98 Issue 13, pC
Reports on the advances in research and technologies featured at the Dairy Management Incorporated booth at expo. Details on the extending of Shelfife by use of carbon dioxide; Information on the offering of whiter fat free milk by DMI.
- New milk campaign. // Agri Marketing;Sep95, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p22
Reports that Dairy Management Inc. is adopting California Milk Processor Board's `Got Milk?' advertising campaign in an effort to unify promotion of dairy-product consumption.
- USDEC, DMI Team Up For Global Marketing. // Dairy Foods;Dec2009, Vol. 110 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the approval of the U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC) on the plan to combine Dairy Management Inc.'s domestic ingredients program with USDEC's export program to create a global ingredients marketing.
- New dairy newsletter. // Dairy Field;Nov98, Vol. 181 Issue 11, p11
Announces the availability of the `Dairy Dollars' newsletter from Dairy Management Inc. with articles on dairy category management.
- Dairy Info Direct. O'Donnell, Claudia D. // Prepared Foods;Oct2002, Vol. 171 Issue 10, p77
Focuses on the Web site of Dairy Management Inc. Topics covered by the site; Features; Benefits to dairy product manufacturers. INSET: Searchable Site.
- Dairy Briefs. // Farmer-Stockman;Mar2011, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p40
The article offers news briefs on topics including the acceptance of applications for the National Dairy Promotion and Research Board scholarship, availability of the Dairy Management Inc. 2009 annual report on the Web, and the addition of new flavor to the yogurt line of Bellwether Farms.