Vegetarian Recipe Corner
- VEGETARIAN QUANTITY RECIPES. // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;Autumn2002, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p10
Presents three vegetarian recipes that use tofu. Miso Tofu Brochettes with Pineapple; Three Berry Frozen Tofu Custard; Tofu Sour Cream.
- Recipe Corner. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p110
Presents several vegetarian cookery. Tofu Tetrazzini; Five Bean Casserole; Four-Cheese Macaroni; Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie; Spicy Grilled Vegetable Orecchiette.
- a fine romance. Simon, Marla // Vegetarian Times;Jan/Feb2008, Issue 355, p58
Several vegetable recipes are presented, including Wild Mushroom Bruschetta, Lemony Bulgur With Arugula, and Crispy Tofu Heart.
- TOFU, MUSHROOMS AND MORE: MEAT ALTERNATIVES. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p61
Focuses on various foods that can be used as meat substitutes to meet the increasing demand for vegetarian meals in the U.S. Ways of marinating tofu and mushrooms; Information on soy substitutes for chunk chicken and chunk beef.
- Vegan Fare From India. Bansal, Sunita Pant // Vegetarian Journal;2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p18
The article presents several recipes of Indian vegan dishes including Kadhi, Malai Kofta, and Tofu Tikka Masala.
- Tacos con Veggie. MAYBERRY, ROBERT // Food Management;Jan2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p36
The article offers information from chefs Robert Mayberry and Elliott Prag on making vegetarian tacos. Topics include the use of fillings made from tofu, nopale cactus, and mushrooms, spices such as annatto, cumin, and chili powder, and cooking flour tortillas. Meatless tacos in Mexican cuisine...
- low-fat & fast. Kornfeld, Myra // Vegetarian Times;Oct2000, Issue 278, p32
Presents several vegetarian recipes. Braised Mexican-Spiced Vegetables; Seared Tofu with Orange Glaze; Soba Noodles and Stir-Fried Vegetables.
- fastfood. // Vegetarian Times;Jul2002, Issue 299, p19
Presents several vegetarian recipes. Chilled Buttermilk-Butternut Squash Soup; Mexicali Rose Taco Salad; Orange-Sesame Noodles with Tofu.
- tell vt. // Vegetarian Times;May/Jun2009, Issue 368, p12
Several jokes are presented, which include one about vegetarian burgers, another about the taste of a vegan cheese, and one about the reason tofu cross the road.