- USDA launches new Web site. // Western Farm Press;12/4/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the launching of the new Web site of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- USDA and N.H.: good energy partners. Lambert, Molly // New Hampshire Business Review;2/24/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p15
The article offers information on the 2.14-million dollar worth of investment by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) in New Hampshire to boost energy production and efficiency through Rural Energy for America Program and on the launch of the agency's new web site on usda.gov/energy.
- Six land-grant universities launch animal ag industry climate change website. Karstens, Sandi Alswager // High Plains Journal;11/3/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p8A
The article reports that that the Animal Agriculture in a Changing Climate project of the U.S. Department of Agriculture has launched a website at www.animalagclimatechange.org
- Cherry China. // World Trade: WT100;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on a pre-sale campaign launched by the Agricultural Trade Office (ATO) Shanghai of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and Chinese online shopping website Tmall.com between June 27 and July 8, 2013, which involved offering high quality U.S.-made food products to Chinese consumers.
- To label or not to label... Hall, Gene // Texas Agriculture Magazine;7/4/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p2
In this article, the author reflects on the labeling of food in the U.S., which according to author is misleading for shoppers, as many grocery store owners are indulged in wrong labeling of the food.
- Health, Wellness, and Technology. // Special Education Technology Practice;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p29
The article reviews the web site My Pyramid of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Nutritional date available via apps and websites. Bliss, Rosalie Marion // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;3/20/2012, p3
The article reports on the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) flagship National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR), available for free download via smartphone applications and web sites. A number of food items are listed on the database. Nutrient data from the Beltsville Human...
- Web.watch. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Jul2000, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p60
Reports the development of the Interactive Healthy Eating Index Web site by the United States Department of Agriculture. Aim of helping people measure the quality of diets; Analysis of dietary status; Maintenance of cumulative record.
- USDA offering up-to-date information on the Internet. // Graham Leader;1/11/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 43, p8B
The article offers information on the U.S. Department of Agriculture County Farm Service Agency's free online communications which are being offered through its GovDelivery electronic news service.